• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Hate Firing People

Sultan33g

lol i would definitely...hehe....gotta fire my front office manager...she isnt a bad manager but top brass AKA my father and his partners want to get rid of her and inject new life into the front desk with a new manager. SO more like a switcharoo this time!

Well, at least this ones not on you even though you have to do it...

Do you hire new female employees based on the quality of their ass? :D

Well, at least this ones not on you even though you have to do it...

Do you hire new female employees based on the quality of their ass? :D

If hot women worked in the hotel industry I def would be much richer...instead I have to hire an old lesbian...(not hot) mind you...but shes good at what she does :ihih:

Well, it just seems that if your "Daddy" wanted to save some money, he'd get rid of someone who obviously does no work.

ooohhh low blow...been working in the hotel business for 10 years now...the cuts were coming anyway. I get the job done my friend, and for your info I havent been getting paid for 6 months now due to these cuts. When you know what your talking about get back to me.

lol im trying to cut costs not add them..but thanks for the advice..the firings are over for now..

you missed the beauty of hiring someone to do the firing. The person you hired is only there for two weeks max, thats part of the deal. Hire a friend, family member, or post a add on craiglist; two weeks temp, firing people.

ooohhh low blow...been working in the hotel business for 10 years now...the cuts were coming anyway. I get the job done my friend, and for your info I havent been getting paid for 6 months now due to these cuts. When you know what your talking about get back to me.

I worked at a hotel for almost 10 years. I got canned in Sept because of "cutbacks". But, the owner's son still works there, on salary, and occasionally enters the building. Good luck ruining another family's Christmas, and then coming on here to talk about it.

I worked at a hotel for almost 10 years. I got canned in Sept because of "cutbacks". But, the owner's son still works there, on salary, and occasionally enters the building. Good luck ruining another family's Christmas, and then coming on here to talk about it.

Look I'm sorry you lost your job I didn't make this thread to gloat. Ya ure right I come on here way too much and will stop posting once my daughter is born but just for your info I work 45 hour weeks and worked my way up from laundry back in 2000. So don't come talking smack about someone u don't know. My salary was cut out back in july an I've been eating at my savings with a baby on the way. Ill tell you I have no fun in firing esp on the holidays. Just because he is my "daddy" like you say...doesnt mean you know a fuking thing about me or what I do at my job and in my life. If you knew how bad it was at my hotel you would understand. 28% occupancy doesnt cut it. That is all...hope u find a job and goodluck.

Yeah I with Sultan on this one... just because you lost your job and the guy you worked for is a douche, doesn't mean that everyone in that situation is like that. Pretty low blow with the comments about ruining christmas and all... I've had to fire people before, and just last year it was right before Christmas, but you know what, if the guy had been doing his job, he wouldn't have gotten fired. I'm not saying that's your situation, I'm saying that that's the way it is sometimes.

Archived