• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bugles

Zod

Pringles are crap.....as is most items that are made from compressing mini-bits of said material into the shape that the product was natively in. Eat a real potato chip. Also, bugles take a big back seat to the dip size fritos.

******* Yankee's......I swear. :D

******* Yankee's......I swear. :D

you rednecks just love the shape of the bugle over the frito because it reminds you more of a cock. Even more since it's hollow and you can fill it with a creamy dip jizz simulation (made from a base using Duke's mayo of course).

you rednecks just love the shape of the bugle over the frito because it reminds you more of a cock. Even more since it's hollow and you can fill it with a creamy dip jizz simulation (made from a base using Duke's mayo of course).

Stuffing them with Yankee guts, cream cheese and jalapenos are more appealing if you ask me.....but hey.....what do I know.

You Northerner's are fascinated with the cock for some reason, and I guess being shut up all winter with the snow and all of your boyfriends and all, just might have something to do with it.

I mean hey....after all.....you are near the "Hershey" capitol aren't you? :smilielol5:

Forgot to pay and thank you for the Kisses by the way. :cheers2:

Archived