• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Schefter: Bryce Young is believed to be favorite for #1 for the Panthers right now

TheSpecialJuan

7 minutes ago, Tarheel119 said:

That’s fair, but Young would not be taking the hits CMC did as a running back. Young has always been good at navigating the pocket and getting out of harm’s way.

Technically it’s not fair. Unless there’s some statistical correlation between size and injury I’m not aware of. Still waiting on that evidence. Willing to change. Data me please. 

• Pie 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

It is possible this is a smokescreen to get Houston to trade up to #1.

Bryce has always been linked to Houston.

Just a week ago reports where we like Stroud. Now all of a sudden Schefter reports we like Bryce. We leaked this to get a pick from Houston. Well played Mr. Fitt...

Who do you think was the better QB the last 2 seasons?  Take size out of it?  Young or Stroud?

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Shocker said:

He led his team to an amazing victory run this season.  And didn’t get injured.  We all know Carolina was shelving him when he could have played 

I can't give you chapter and verse but I do remember his 2021 injury was hamstring while he was running the ball. Had nothing to do with size and being hit. Anyone else remember CMC being "knocked out" of a game?

1 minute ago, Hogan said:

I can't give you chapter and verse but I do remember his 2021 injury was hamstring while he was running the ball. Had nothing to do with size and being hit. Anyone else remember CMC being "knocked out" of a game?

It didn’t happen…we were losing and there was no reason to play him.  We would not be in this position if he played late meaningless games

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Who do you think was the better QB the last 2 seasons?  Take size out of it?  Young or Stroud?

Im on record saying Bryce is the best QB in this draft.

His size is the only reason im worried. If this dude was a legit 6'3 he is probably considered a generational prospect. He has that kind of talent. Look at what he did with that weak cast of WR's at Alabama. The dude just knows how to play QB.

Size is my only concern.

• Pie 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Im on record saying Bryce is the best QB in this draft.

His size is the only reason im worried. If this dude was a legit 6'3 he is probably considered a generational prospect. He has that kind of talent. Look at what he did with that weak cast of WR's at Alabama. The dude just knows how to play QB.

Size is my only concern.

Your opinion is pretty much the consensus.  I can’t pass on him personally 

I hope we get CJ. I like his accuracy and throwing motion. He has great footwork and really squares up to throw a great catchable ball. Almost all the videos I see have him throwing dimes and in stride with his receivers, Bryce looks good as well but some of his are slightly under thrown and footwork will need some help. Stroud would be my pick. He just throws a great ball to me.

• Pie 3