• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hello all

jb_online

Hey, my name is John and I'm new to the site, but not new to the team. I am proud to have been just old enough to completely enjoy our favorite organization from it's announcement in 1993 to today.

I'm in the graphic design course of Alamance Community College and am scheduled to graduate in 2010. My hobby is making wallpapers and other graphics, especially wallpapers of the Carolina Hurricanes and Panthers.

My older stuff is up at my old website hosted by Angelcities, ugh. It's a free site so have your pop-up blocker on if you decide to visit it. Here is the addy.

Like I said, they aren't all that impressive... but I am learning tricks here and there and now my wallpapers are much better quality (the most recent ones are in the Hurricanes section). Pretty much all of those were made with Jasc Paintshop Pro 8-9... while I'm trying to learn Adobe Photoshop CS3 in school. Now, I just need some high res images to work with... that's the hard part.

Anyway, thanks for reading and I look forward to posting with you guys.

Archived