• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Schefter: Tepper likes Young, Reich likes Stroud

top dawg

1 hour ago, AggieLean said:

I’m fine with Stroud or Young. I like Stroud more, but I’m good with either. Just happy we moved up to 1. It’s what I’ve been asking for for weeks. 

Pretty much my exact viewpoint as well. We finally have something to be truly excited about — a legit HC and top rookie QB. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

57 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Ain’t no way they’re giving up a first just to move one spot. Gotta be reasonable. A third is probably the best we could hope for. 

If they 100% want young and think we're taking him they'd give up 12 for 39 to make sure he is a Texan. That would make of for losing dj moore

FYI: Here's the clip of what Schefter actually said...

Basically, he called the team to ask them about the belief mentioned here because it was something he had heard and wanted to confirm if it was true.

The response he got doesn't confirm it. In fact, it said they liked all their top prospects.

So basically, the entire premise of the thread is incorrect.

Edited by Mr. Scot

24 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

FYI: Here's the clip of what Schefter actually said...

Basically, he called the team to ask them about the belief mentioned here because it was something he had heard and wanted to confirm if it was true.

The response he got doesn't confirm it. In fact, it said they liked all their top prospects.

So basically, the entire premise of the thread is incorrect.

Really, Scot, what do you expect our people to say? They aren't going to confirm anything with anyone. We do in fact know that Schefter heard some things because if he hadn't he wouldn't have made the call in the first place.

3 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Really, Scot, what do you expect our people to say? They aren't going to confirm anything with anyone. We do in fact know that Schefter heard some things because if he hadn't he wouldn't have made the call in the first place.

Which he should...and was told he was wrong.

But yeah, I know...human nature 😉