• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

would you trade jonathan stewart...

Fiz

all of you seem to be little children when it comes to the idea of trading away players we drafted/not starting players we drafted

buh buh buh dan conner is gonna retwire a panfer we can't wet him sit behind diggs abloo bloo bloo

some, maybe. I don't give a poo about Dan Connor, I want the best for this football team. Giving up a cheap, strong, powerful back for low value isn't amongst the "best".

you know jramsey, if you're going to end your post with a little sarcastic quip like that, you should probably make sure you're right.

you should probably make sure he's going to be a free agent

you should probably make sure the expiring CBA isn't going to add one more year onto his contract

all of these things you should have done

Theres no guarantee a CBA is not going to be signed. Sure all signs point that way but by no means a sure thing. I'm still holding out hope.

I'm a fan of Stewart and if the Skins were stupid enough to do this trade I'd jump on it in a second. We'd be hard pressed to get an even player swap OR a second for Stewart, much less both.

How many Offensive Coordinators has Campbell had now? Why are the Skins shoehorning a down field passer into a bastardized WCO/timing scheme?

Campbell >> Moore, that's for damned sure.

I don't see what's so wrong with Campbell and I think he could play well in our Offense.

I'd rather get him without a trade if able but we are going to lose Stewart or (hopefully not) Williams eventually.

If we could keep them both I'd be amazed.

Archived