• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So D.J gone..need WR's badly

Jmac

17 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Thoughts on trading for Hopkins?

Im very scared about the PEDs. He served a 6 game penalty. Thats means the next one is a full season(*i think). I know enough about PEDs, to get in trouble. They can give an illusion of an aging WR that was never that fast to start with.

It would have to a very small trade package and his salary is around 25million. I dont see how it works. So firm pass on my end.... 

54 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

D.J. Moore's best attribute was his elusiveness and YAC production.

It is beyond hilarious that any fan would try and argue otherwise.

Shenault is far more effective after the catch than DJ. Check out stats from last year if you think that sounds off. 

Edited by ECHornet

Only on the Huddle can you get poo on for saying that D.J. Moore was a YAC receiver. It's literally in every description of him ever. Every draft profile, in every highlight. We actually used him a lot in his first year in quite a lot of gadget plays as a running back.

Ridiculous.

• Flames 1

Been looking around, its slim pickin'

Both the FA and draft dont have the star level. Like a bunch of mid-2s.

Its not going to be easy. 

I originally wanted to use the 39th on a edge(yea i am a BPA stan), just wanted to add a stud and thats a fair/good spot for this draft. The other spot when this pick happens- WR

fyi Shenault was dealt form a fellow that frank should use a similar system, so........ buckle up it maybe a rough go for the next 2 years on the WR front...

the pre-tag 2024 WR looks insane, tho.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

Shenault is far more effective after the catch than DJ. Check out stats from last year if you think that sounds off. 

Why would I care about comparing Shenault to Moore? This is about Moore's profile as a receiver, and he most certainly is profiled a highly elusive YAC receiver. If you want to deny it, go ahead and look blind.

Every highlight, every draft profile. In his rookie year we used him quite often as a running back in gadget plays.

Just now, Krovvy said:

Why would I care about comparing Shenault to Moore? This is about Moore's profile as a receiver, and he most certainly is profiled a highly elusive YAC receiver. If you want to deny it, go ahead and look blind.

Every highlight, every draft profile. In his rookie year we used him quite often as a running back in gadget plays.

You can go on lamenting over DJ. I liked him as a player, but he’s not a game breaker. Of all WR1s in the NFL, DJ probably drew the least (or close) amount of angst from opposing DCs in prepping for games. 

He’s a low tier WR1/excellent WR2. You give that up every time if you think you’re getting a franchise QB in return.