• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

10 best free agent WRs and TEs per The Athletic

ladypanther

25 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I don't recall Reich having anything particularly elite with the Colts besides Jonathan Taylor going crazy in 2021. Also 2105 we had Greg and a bunch of outcasts and had our best season. I think an actual TE has to be a priority, and drafting one seems like more of a gamble than WR

Kaye thinks Austin Hooper and Hayden Hurst could be realistic options.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Eric4280 said:

I think we’re underrated how hard it is to replace GOOD Wr. Fact of the matter is we have a bottom 5 RB room, bottom 3 WR group, bottom 5 TE group. If we had a decent TE room and young stud RB, fine, we can patchwork the WR group. We have NO identity in skill positions on offense and I can’t find ANY team with a worse group of weapons than we do at this point. Thielen, Meyers, Flowers, Downs, Hyatt… doesnt fix this. The identity is going to be strong OL, rookie QB, crappy wr, rb, and te group. I keep saying it but YOUNG thrives in this setup a lot more than Stroud does. Bryce has had crumbs to work with compared to what Stroud has always had.

Draft Kincaid or Washington in the 2nd, resign Foreman, and pick up a vet WR.  We don't have to do it all this year

• Pie 2

Paris Campbell is the name to watch.  Shouldn’t be too expensive and has high upside.  Is he a #1?  No way, but he’s a very competent WR to have.  The only real WR1 available is Nuk, and I’m not sure the Panthers have the ammunition to acquire him after this trade.  Jakobi is a borderline WR1, who I really like but not for the money he’s going to command.  

Lazard is a very solid WR2, and DJ Chark is still young with some real upside as well.  Hopefully we stay away from Juju..

Panthers can really change the WR room quickly with a combo of FA and the draft, but have to be smart about it.  Flowers should be the target with the 2nd round pick, maybe Fitt has to trade up though to get him. 

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Duce was with Chark in Detroit, that would be a great fit. He was so good with Minshew in Jacksonville. 1008 yards and 8 tds. Chark and Schultz plus a day two WR and I'd be stoked. Bring in Eric Ebron on a cheap deal as well and we'd be fine

I think Chark and Meyers are the only two of those WR's I would want to sign to a longer term deal. Not a great FA WR class.

• Beer 2