• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breaking: Lamar Jackson is available as Raven's have placed the non-exclusive franchise tag on him.

thunderraiden

3 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I tried guessing weight. Laughing before they step on the scale isn't really a good thing. 

My grandma was a 100% win about her weight. Most would guess 105, but she was part gorilla and came in at 145. The words form the guesser "she got those heavy underwears on". 

I would hate to be any GM tasked with finding a QB in this current climate , there are no obvious slam dunks in Trade/FA or Draft

I would just build up the online and defensive backfield, and when the right QB comes up , you sell your soul for a Lombardi trophy ie Tampa 2020,LA 2021

Edited by Day1PanthersFan

1 minute ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

I would hate to be any GM tasked with finding a QB in this current climate , there are no obvious slam dunks in Trade/FA or Draft

I would just build up the online and defensive backfield, and when the right QB comes up , you sell your soul for a Lombardi trophy ie Tampa 2021,LA 2022 

You just sold us on Lamar Jackson and Aaron Rodgers.

Too bad Tepper is not trying to win a SB right now. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

19 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Best Advice for Lamar Jackson: Hire the agent for Deshaun Watson or Daniel Jones ASAP.  Then, rent a Brinks truck to load up all your money.  Or, take a season off to reflect on how stupid it has been to represent yourself in contract negotiations.

Best advice for David Tepper: Sign Lamar Jackson after he hires an agent that will get him a fair deal not the Watson contract. The NFC is for the taking Aaron Rodgers might be headed to the AFC. Jalen Hurts is the best QB in the NFC. With Lamar the Panthers can become SB contenders overnight. Tepper you promised us a championship. So far you're making some questionable decisions when it comes to the QB. I know Jimmy G is a handsome fella, but looks don't always equal great play.

Do the right thing Tepper. Bring Lamar Jackson to the Carolina's...

• Pie 3
  • The D 1

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Best advice for David Tepper: Sign Lamar Jackson after he hires an agent that will get him a fair deal not the Watson contract. The NFC is for the taking Aaron Rodgers might be headed to the AFC. Jalen Hurts is the best QB in the NFC. With Lamar the Panthers can become SB contenders overnight. Tepper you promised us a championship. So far you're making some questionable decisions when it comes to the QB. I know Jimmy G is a handsome fella, but looks don't always equal great play.

Do the right thing Tepper. Bring Lamar Jackson to the Carolina's...

It's not happening, dude.

It never was.

28 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Best Advice for Lamar Jackson: Hire the agent for Deshaun Watson or Daniel Jones ASAP.  Then, rent a Brinks truck to load up all your money.  Or, take a season off to reflect on how stupid it has been to represent yourself in contract negotiations.

"He has an idiot for a client"

• Pie 3

43 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Agents were probably really nervous thinking Lamar night land a sweet deal without an agent. Now Lamar has actually turned into their #1 sales pitch on why a player needs an agent.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

17 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

I would just build up the online and defensive backfield, and when the right QB comes up , you sell your soul for a Lombardi trophy ie Tampa 2020,LA 2021

You really think people will keep watching if the team just does that?

I am falling asleep just thinking of a team that settles at QB and keeps drafting positions other than QB hoping one day, which will never come, a QB falls into our lap supposedly worth investing in. 
Mahomes don’t happen very often. It is hard to build a team for a rookie but it isn’t hard to build a team around a rookie. 

I love the “MVP” tag he’s got floating around his name when folks try and create an argument on the basis of why he should be signed to a mega deal.

With his injury history, playoff wins, playing style, and the fact that he recently quit on a playoff team - he’s no more of an “MVP” quarterback at this point than Cam Newton or Matt Ryan.

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 2

12 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

I love the “MVP” tag he’s got floating around his name when folks try and create an argument on the basis of why he should be signed to a mega deal.

With his injury history, playoff wins, playing style, and the fact that he recently quit on a playoff team - he’s no more of an “MVP” quarterback at this point than Cam Newton or Matt Ryan.

You're always gonna have fans that wanna sign someone for who they used to be.

• Pie 2