• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Drills: Quarterback Day

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

i was refering in the same context... im not sure what other throwing session  I could compare this to considering pro days havent even happened yet...  

literally any other throwing session for others. You called it egregious. Off the top of your head can you name a few combine throwing sessions that were clearly superior to what Stroud has done today?

2 minutes ago, stan786 said:

It wasn’t mistimed, it was purposeful to try and get it as deep as possible and then he put too much air on it. It’s part of why that drill is a blast to watch. 

It was mistimed... the purpose of the drill is for the ball to be throw right when the WR hits the 17 yard mark... the WR is not allowed to to look back for the ball until they past that point. The QBs are told to throw the ball prior to that mark to see how the WR track the ball in the air.....

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

For those watching how would you rank the top 4 QB's from what you have seen today?

We didn't really get to see Bryce Young, but I guess:

C.J. Stroud

Bryce Young 

Anthony Richardson

Will Levis

Bryce Young just looks ridiculous in games. He can make something out of nothing, every time. If it wasn't for his size he would be number one still. However, with this workout going so well for Stroud, I feel like he's the safest and overall best.

Any of the top three I could easily buy into.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1