• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 5 pick Will Anderson says the best QB he played against at Alabama was Matt Corral

Dorian Gray

31 minutes ago, frankw said:

Acknowledging he faces a steep climb to becoming anything resembling a franchise quarterback ≠ not liking Matt Corral.

Quit acting like you're his mom dude.

At the same time leading a public campaign against a PANTHER before his first snap. Fitterer said he was a developmental pick meaning he was valued by them before and after the draft clock started, despite the jibber jabber.

The guy was a blue chip who could have gone to OU but chose the tougher road to prove it to himself. He had a good/great college career that is in the books, playing QB in the SEC and made Will Anderson Jr a believer, so where does all the doubt come from? An amateur football coach football camp.

From all the stats, the pedigree, the adversity, the mentality on the field there should be much less doubt about Matt Corral as a QB than there is.

Hasn't......played......a down.

Wait A Second Season 1 GIF by Final Space

So a blue chip recruit to the SEC who was courted by top SEC programs, played his way into being widely considered a late first rounder in the NFL draft, BEFORE the draft by....just about everyone without a crystal ball or obvious hindsight, is a bust before game one!?

C'mon. The Panthers heavily scouted drafted, interviewed and investigated, poked, prodded and caressed and coddled (Rhule) Matt Corral and that's the guy that's not going to see the field according to the huddle pontificators with their side of the neck "I know they hate him like I do" speech?

Incredulous Ll Cool J GIF

Edited by rippadonn

Corral will have an opportunity to make the team but he's probably going into camp penciled in as the #3 needing a good camp and preseason to make the final roster. It is what it is. Sucks he got drafted by a team with a coaching staff on it's last legs in the NFL but them's the breaks.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

People realize that typing like this makes you look like the moron, right? Right???

Why? Or do you not understand what typing like that means contextually? Should I type “/s”? Is that the preferred type?

Also, why are you, a moderator, name calling? What are you trying to accomplish?

• Poo 1

10 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Why? Or do you not understand what typing like that means contextually? Should I type “/s”? Is that the preferred type?

Also, why are you, a moderator, name calling? What are you trying to accomplish?

It's just juvenile as hell and makes you look bad. But feel free to continue making yourself look bad I guess.

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

It's just juvenile as hell and makes you look bad. But feel free to continue making yourself look bad I guess.

Maybe to you specifically. Can’t go through life caring about that. 

No matter what you say, what opinion you have, etc, someone will disagree or think you look dumb. 

Also some things are funny to me that aren’t funny to you and vice versa. 

Like calling a stranger on the internet a moron. I don’t think that’s tasteful, but you might disagree with that. I don’t care because you don’t know me, it’s just an interesting move. 

10 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Maybe to you specifically. Can’t go through life caring about that. 

No matter what you say, what opinion you have, etc, someone will disagree or think you look dumb. 

Also some things are funny to me that aren’t funny to you and vice versa. 

Like calling a stranger on the internet a moron. I don’t think that’s tasteful, but you might disagree with that. I don’t care because you don’t know me, it’s just an interesting move. 

I said the way you typed made you look like a moron. Because it did.

That meme was 5+ years ago. It's over. 

Corral really got screwed. Matt Rhules dumb ass couldn't make up his mind on who'd start. Baker or Sam. Because of that, he got literally a handful of actual practice reps.

Then when preseason hit, Matt again didn't have a clue. Pulling some bullshit alternating QB reps. Putting Corral out there with limited timing or real reps. With an oline made up of guys who couldn't make the XFL. Getting the kid fugged up.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1