• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free agent chatter

Mr. Scot

56 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

11M?  That's it?  Wow.

Also, isn't Geiseki a FA this offseason?  If we're looking for a TE we can split out that is primarily a receiving threat and not so much an in-line guy that blocks as well (like an Engram), I would prolly prefer Geiseki due to the size.  Pause.

That would require Reich and Brown being comfortable with Tremble as a TE2 and handling the blocking. They prioritize that and would, IMO, prefer a balanced TE over a receiving TE that can't block.

17 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Is Michael Thomas just washed now?

Dude was arguably the best WR in football a few years ago.

He got a injuried foot and it never healed two years ago...had more than a few attempts to fix as well. Its a big mess for slat boy...

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

🙁

Let someone else overplay.  He played very well for us, but he mostly went off against terrible defenses when our OL was dominating.  Just draft Tank Bigsby in the middle of the draft, and roll with Tank, Chuba, and cheap vet.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

20 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Let someone else overplay.  He played very well for us, but he mostly went off against terrible defenses when our OL was dominating.  Just draft Tank Bigsby in the middle of the draft, and roll with Tank, Chuba, and cheap vet.  

Fitterer found him last year for $2 million I'm sure he's confident he can find another RB for a similar amount that can replace D'Onta's production

• Pie 1

If the RB market is this saturated, Pollard could have 3-4 all-pro years ahead and fits Reich’s RB style quite closely. Love that fit and he’s one of my fave players.

I know we don’t want the over investment at RB but really do love Pollard. Him and k Herbert are two dudes that are at the top of the league, just behind older bulls.