• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Build Your Panthers Offense

Bear Hands

QBs: Stroud, Geno, Corral

WRs: DJ, JuJu (FA), draft pick (one of the UT WRs), TMJ, Shenault, Andre Roberts

TEs: Gisicki (FA), Dalton Kincaid (draft), Tremble

RBs: D'Onta Foreman, draft pick (maybe Mcintosh earlier or Bigsby later), Chuba

OL: same starters as last year + cade mays. get rid of other guys and draft a couple mid rounders and pick up a bargain FA or two.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, rayzor said:

QBs: Stroud, Geno, Corral

WRs: DJ, JuJu (FA), draft pick (one of the UT WRs), TMJ, Shenault, Andre Roberts

TEs: Gisicki (FA), Dalton Kincaid (draft), Tremble

RBs: D'Onta Foreman, draft pick (maybe Mcintosh earlier or Bigsby later), Chuba

OL: same starters as last year + cade mays. get rid of other guys and draft a couple mid rounders and pick up a bargain FA or two.

I will say in thinking about this, it made me remember we have Shenault here (2020 2nd rounder) who did flash at times.  

Do wonder how the new staff will view him in respect to the future.  Still 2 years left on his rookie deal.  

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

No. I'd take him in a heartbeat for anything just north of 50-mil-per or less. Unlike most here, I'm not crying over spending for a legit franchise QB. People who are trying to assigm more blame to him for B-more not winning than the FO simply just don't like him. People who say that he can't pass are flat out wrong, as his career passer rating is very respectable. He simply hasn't been put in the best position to succeed, but even still he has made his team a legit competitor while he's been there. He has some injuries, but most QBs do. I don't blame him for not playing hurt when the team has failed to put any skin in the game.

Well good news because Stephen A just reported on First Take that Lamar Camp reached out to him and said he never asked for the fully guaranteed contract Watson got.

If true a lot of teams are going to start calling Baltimore especially if he can be had for decent money.

13 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Well good news because Stephen A just reported on First Take that Lamar Camp reached out to him and said he never asked for the fully guaranteed contract Watson got.

If true a lot of teams are going to start calling Baltimore especially if he can be had for decent money.

Yep, it all depends upon one's definition of "decent money." I would bet that the average Huddler's definition of decent money and many NFL executives' definition is totally different. There are some FOs that are going to value him way more than poor-mouthing forum members because they see where the game is heading (if it hasn't already arrived), and they also realize where the cap is heading also. The best way to efficiently manage your franchise QB is to pay him as early on the curve as you can before prices increase. I've heard several analysts say that for all the talk of B-more being an historically smart organization, the FO effed the Jackson situation up. He should've been paid before the Watson contract ever came out. I think that it's pretty obvious that Eric DeCosta is no Ozzie Newsome.

Edited by top dawg