• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is it with this fanbase and their love for bridge vet QB's?

CamWhoaaCam

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Why are you race baiting?

Do you even realize 3 of the top 4 QB's happen to be black?

My man stop with the nonsense. Keep it football.

Stop deflecting from me calling you out on your bullshit. I’m 99% sure we the same color bro. It ain’t baiting, it’s about your bullshit wanting a flashy QB over somebody that can win and trying to argue your raggedy ass points with your 15 accounts like everybody here is stupid.

11 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

Nah man it ain’t like that. You don’t give af about what’s best for the team you just get on here and spew your poo about AR, Cam, and any QB that don’t run is garbage. Act like half of us don’t you know you got like 5 accounts you log into to back yourself up on. And now I call you out on it and I’m the bad guy.

Bro im not even high on AR.lol

I said Stroud/Young are the cream of the crop but if we stay at #9 im fine with AR/Levis at that spot.

Stop race baiting.

1 minute ago, Cdparr7 said:

Stop deflecting from me calling you out on your bullshit. I’m 99% sure we the same color bro. It ain’t baiting, it’s about your bullshit wanting a flashy QB over somebody that can win and trying to argue your raggedy ass points with your 15 accounts like everybody here is stupid.

Stop being mad at everybody else.

If you don't like it here then just leave. But going around race baiting others is not cool.

You on here telling your race like nobody asked you your race dude. Simmer down my man it's not that serious.

7 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

The biggest problem he's got is he scouts quarterbacks via highlight reels and thud assumes the guy he sees making the most highlights on Sportscenter is the best quarterback and we're guaranteed to win it all if we just get that magical guy.

He doesn't know enough about football to truly scout the position.