• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Games for the wii

tarheelpride

If you like shooting games you might be interested in House of the Dead 2 & 3, which is pretty much a replica of the old arcade game, if you ever played that. You can use the Wii zapper, which is pretty cool.

Though it's more of a third-person shooter, you can't go wrong with Resident Evil 4 either. You can find the game new for $19.99 and it's regarded as one of the best games not only for the Wii, but for the other systems it's available on. You won't regret it.

If you're into the kiddy games--and I am--check out Mario Kart Wii. It is awesome. :) You really can't go wrong with games in the Super Mario franchise.

One of my favorite games for the Wii is the Godfather...its cool because the missions are fun and the environment is really interactive. Its the closest thing the GTA thats available for the Wii.. and as far as call of duty goes, ive never played it so im unsure if it comes with a gun.. but i could see it being really fun if u were to use the zelda gun for COD.

One of my favorite games for the Wii is the Godfather...its cool because the missions are fun and the environment is really interactive. Its the closest thing the GTA thats available for the Wii.. and as far as call of duty goes, ive never played it so im unsure if it comes with a gun.. but i could see it being really fun if u were to use the zelda gun for COD.

Love the Godfather game. It is one of my favorite games of all time.

I think 2009 will be a better year for the Wii. It's been confirmed they're working on another Zelda game. It's been rumored that there's going to be a new Kid Icarus Game as well as a sequel to Mario Galaxy.

I heard Wario Land: Shake It! is a good game that got a lot of positive reviews.

• 2 weeks later...

i play call of duty with the zapper, and really enjoy it. found the zapper used at a gamestop for $13. also play mario kart, wii fit, sports. i have the house of the dead game too, but don't really play it mainly because it doesn't save progress. i don't think anyway. I rented mario galaxy, and beat it. it was fun. shawn white snowboarding is also fun, but if you don't have good balance you will have trouble with it.

I am pretty good at the sports games so I am looking to get more of those. On the sports game I am a scratch golfer so I want to try out Tiger Woods. Also a 200+ bowler so I am looking for other bowling games. Any comments on any of those?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived