• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl LVII

Kentucky Panther

2 minutes ago, Castavar said:

That play is IMPOSSIBLE to stop. And to imagine, we had an even BETTER version of Jalen Hurts in Cam and never even attempted to do that.

Huge difference in coaching. That’s why the Eagles are a great team while we just had a great QB that couldn’t overcome his shackles. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Jalen Hurts honestly looks like the better QB.

Such a shame he was robbed of the MVP because of injury. Looks like he might get the award that matters most SB MVP.

Hurts looks great I agree, but I think Mahomes is working with less talent around him on offense. Hurts being on that rookie contract has allowed the Eagles to build a hell of a team. One of the many benefits of drafting a QB.

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

I think Mahomes will be back in, but I don't know that they will be able to overcome the Eagles D and the Chiefs D just doesn't have a handle on what the Eagles are pulling off. 

Eagles offense is moving at will. Chiefs were saved by time. If it hadn't been close to halftime the Eagles would have scored again. 

• Pie 1