• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Around the league

Mr. Scot

36 minutes ago, Prowler2k18 said:

Would be a nice addition but may be impossible to beat out others with longer history with Reich, as you said. And chances are he’s already settled on his OC.

I did look it up. They were both with the Colts, but not at the same time.

Might have some common acquaintances, but that's not much to go on.

• Beer 1

17 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Don't know that he's got any connections here.

I would love it.

Word is, though, that Pep is tied to that area because his son is in high school there and is making a name for himself as a QB and Pep wants to be a part of it/present for it. I wouldn't blame him for trying to find some way to stay in that area.

He's among my first couple choices for OC, though, Brian Johnson being the other. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

It really doesn't matter what Ballard thinks or suggests. Irsay already knows what he's going to do. All the rest is just for show. 

He's going with Saturday and his QB is going to be Levis and he'll likely trade up to get him.

There is nothing logical or rational about it. When your owner is drunk before 2pm and on coke after 4, don't expect there to be much in the way of logic and reason.

20 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Emmitt Smith trashes Kellen Moore

Ouch 😳

That really sounds like Chud to me. Chud just pulled plays out of his notebook just to see what cool thing he could do. There was no situational awareness and he didn't tailor play calling based on personnel on the field. He wasn't trying to build anything. He just wanted to show off his ingenuity. That's why he failed with the browns. He's a one hit/one year wonder.

• Pie 3

On 2/10/2023 at 7:00 PM, Mr. Scot said:

Emmitt Smith trashes Kellen Moore

Ouch 😳

That Dallas offense was a machine when Dak wasn't throwing the ball to the other team. I think Emmitt has it wrong here. Sometimes Dak threw the damn ball just to throw the ball. He wasn't considering what color jersey that guy was wearing.

• Poo 1