• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: CJ Stroud is reportedly the “apple” of the Carolina Panthers’ eye at the moment.

45 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I didn't hate drafting Corral (though I would've drafted Howell over him all day everyday) but the reality is that he just flat out didn't look like he belonged on an NFL field in the preseason. I've never seen a guy look THAT bad and pan out.

Yeah, and he had a solid opportunity during camp and preseason.  Anyone that follows this team knows that Rhule did zero to give him valuable reps.   No one can say whether Corral is good or bad based off of preseason. 

4 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Yeah, and he had a solid opportunity during camp and preseason.  Anyone that follows this team knows that Rhule did zero to give him valuable reps.   No one can say whether Corral is good or bad based off of preseason. 

I can say that he didn't look like he physically belonged on the field from a talent perspective.

But your bad takes in this thread make sense now. Corral fanboy. That's a tough row to hoe.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

14 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

Winners mentatality  vs losers mentality. Will only cost us if we try to move up which is a choice.

This is a losing franchise. We have more losses than wins in our history, and have never had back to back winning seasons. All you fans and this “winning mentality” hasn’t done the franchise any good. 

Hopefully, the front office is ready to do something different than what they’ve been doing since this ownership has been involved.

• Pie 8
  • Flames 1

11 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

This is a losing franchise. We have more losses than wins in our history, and have never had back to back winning seasons. All you fans and this “winning mentality” hasn’t done the franchise any good. 

Hopefully, the front office is ready to do something different than what they’ve been doing since this ownership has been involved.

In another thread, someone posted that we've had SEVEN winning seasons in 28 years.

If this us winning mentality, I'd hate to see what a losing one is like.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

1 hour ago, AggieLean said:

Winning is always good.Character is always good.

Just now, heel31ok said:

Winning is always good.Character is always good.

Well with Stroud you get a young man who has not only shown he can lift your franchise on the field, he’s shown his character is outstanding, and he’s someone that can lead outside in the community.

Winning is good, but as a franchise we don’t know much about that. We’ve had our flashes, but that’s all it is; flashes.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm just ready to identify a QB prospect and make a concerted effort to build around him. If it's Stroud, great. If it's someone else, great. I'm past the point of being picky. Just identity a fuging QB prospect and build a team around him. If you choose poorly, swing again.

Yep. I was against Levis to start, but if the staff likes him and think he’s the one, I’m down. We just need our guy, and I doubt that guy is currently on the roster. Would be foolish to rely on Corral and his development 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Yep. I was against Levis to start, but if the staff likes him and think he’s the one, I’m down. We just need our guy, and I doubt that guy is currently on the roster. Would be foolish to rely on Corral and his development 

I honestly don't want Levis but damn it if he's the pick then I'm just gonna hope I'm wrong and root like hell for him.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly don't want Levis but damn it if he's the pick then I'm just gonna hope I'm wrong and root like hell for him.

Yeah I wasn't a fan of Levis or Richardson.

If we go that route I hope we go Richardson because he has a higher ceiling with his arm and legs.

• Pie 1