• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich potential staff

hepcat

49 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I will say some, but not many......Luvu for sure and to a degree shaq.....but its a mentality thats missing form the other players. In my eyes Chinn took one&half step back, dont care about his injury. Dawkins was one the scariest mofos on the field come kickoff. Chinn can try alll he wants, but hes not 1% there....besides Dawkins would be kicked out before halftime now with the rules. Totally different game.

Horn would be fine too, but hes got other issues. Just Jim had mastered the art of the biltz and was able to coach the players in that sense. You have to trust a player to sack the QB in order to call a biltz form a odd setting. 

Let's be honest. There aren't many players who put fear in the hearts of receivers going over the middle like Dawkins. He was the heart and soul of that secondary. I actually think of Woods  as a Dawkins light.

Kris Richard looks pretty good as D. coordinator. The Saints secondary has been very good with him statistically the last 2 seasons.

John Butler has coached the Bills secondary since 2018 and they’ve been very good as well during his tenure as well. He also did a great job with the Texans secondary for a few years prior to his time with the Bills.

Those 2 would be my top choices for D.C

Obviously I’d like to keep Campen for o-line as well. 

• Beer 1