• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich New Head Coach

NJPanthers12

1 minute ago, RJK said:

I’ll get flamed but the wilks obsession has a race element to it. Already seeing the comments on social media about it. They hired the best person for the job. Period. 

That’s all people are saying on WFANZ.

Honestly, who has the best resume to bring along a rookie QB?

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

8 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Why would he telegraph his intentions to the other 31 teams in the league? I hope he's smarter than that.  He should just give vague answers like BB and look at everyone in the room like he's going kill them in their sleep. 

Agree.  I'm thinking Reich may be less inclined to take Anthony Richardson than some of the other candidates.  Hasn't he always had drop back passers rather than ROP types? 

2 minutes ago, PantherKyle said:

It's not hate for Wilks. Wish him the best and appreciate what he tried to do. But have you seen the OUTRAGE that he wasn't hired? That's what I hate. It's irrational. 

If you are looking for rational in the comments brother you are sadly mistaken. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

Wish Wilks the best. The couched hate for that man is on par for the huddle.

From who though? Probably two or three who legitimately don't like him personally or other. Rivera had cancer and still some people here despised him. Truthfully there were times some could have suggested bigotry toward him was a factor. But I don't recall ever seeing it. Regardless I wish Steve the best. But I think and hope we made the right choice in changing direction.

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, SaltAndPepper said:

Am I the only one both really happy for Reich but also really depressed for Wilks? Being in his shoes I'd feel terrible right now. 

100%. 

From a humanitarian standpoint, I feel the same.

As a Panthers football fan, I'm happy for Reich and think he will be the better hire of the two. 

Now..... go get Bradley or Fangio for DC, bring in a competent OC, sign Brissett this offseason and find your QB1. 

• Pie 2