• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich New Head Coach

NJPanthers12

11 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

Lmao the guy went 6-6 not 12-0

The math here was simple. Beat the Bucs, be the coach. He didn't, so he isn't.

I will always respect the hell out of him and be grateful that we played meaningful games in a season that Rhule tried to destroy. But the opportunity was there to take this team to its next level.

Instead we punted on 4th and short from midfield and lost to the ghost of Tom Brady throwing "F it, run straight and fast" balls to Mike Evans.

Edited by jopie87
  • Pie 6
  • Beer 3

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Good question.  I really don't know what type of qb he would draft as I'm not sure he ever got the chance to draft his own. 

Someone here suggested he might be interested in a Vet QB like Brissett or something.

Now, the Panthers are charting a new course, and Reich gives them an opportunity to change their style while sliding comfortably into a city that's changed considerably since the last time he was here.

He's been there. He's done that. His experience set him apart from all the other offensive coaches they interviewed.

And while his background is different than the guys who held the job before him, his personality makes him a fit here. Reich is understated, he's calm, but he exudes the gravity and leadership the job demands.

• Pie 1