• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vasectomy

Panther Boyd

did mine on a Fri and went back to work on mon but left early and took the next day or so off.

I got nothing to prove how tough I am by hang gliding or running a marathon after getting my nads adjusted.

Keep rotating the frozen peas with rest and just take it easy.

A good solid week is all you need

This reminds me of one of the craziest things I've ever seen...

One of my drivers had just come back from this same surgery and went out on his route. He came back a couple hours later with his hands and crotch covered in blood, he had ruptured his sac.

Gives me the shivers to think about it still.

I'm not a guy but this surgery was well worth it. I was terrible at remembering my birth control pill and we have no desire for anymore children so the moment i was late I would start panicking.

You have no balls......none at all, yet I don't have a problem with this. :D

OMG, sorry but no woman is worth that. "I can't remember my pill every day, so go get your manhood snipped." I mean jeez, tie a string around your finger for God's sake!

Maybe some day I'll get turned around on the subject, but I just watched Hard Candy last month, and no one but my girlfriend is getting near my balls for a long, long, LONG time. I'm bringing mace to my annual physical just in case my doctor starts lingering too long on the "turn your head and cough" portion.

OMG, sorry but no woman is worth that. "I can't remember my pill every day, so go get your manhood snipped." I mean jeez, tie a string around your finger for God's sake!

apparently I am :) and you aren't having your man hood snipped.

Had mine on a Friday...was back Monday. It's all in what you did the Friday-Sunday. If you did nothing and sat in the chair and had your frozen peas on your junk and taking your pain meds...then Motrin...you should be ok. If you were a dummy and lifted anything or felt the need to walk around a bunch...you've just made it worse.

Unless they knick a vessel or anything...shouldn't be any big deal...unless you've had a butcher for a doc.

It was virtually painless.

Had mine done on Thursday, was back to work on Monday.

Wear supportive underwear for a week or so, should be fine.

The frozen peas stuff is overrated, just makes your nuts cold.

Ibuprofen every 8 hours at correct dose/weight for first 2-3 days should be adequate.

The smart man gets this done during March Madness, great excuse for watching TV and doing nothing for 4 days.

It was virtually painless.

Had mine done on Thursday, was back to work on Monday.

Wear supportive underwear for a week or so, should be fine.

The frozen peas stuff is overrated, just makes your nuts cold.

Ibuprofen every 8 hours at correct dose/weight for first 2-3 days should be adequate.

EXACTLY. Except I did mine first weekend of college football and the wisdom teeth during march madness.

Archived