• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Trade Thread

Panthers Fan 69

12 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Nikishin is untouchable, even more so than Morrow. He broke the record for most points in a season by a SKA defenceman previously held by Sergei Zubov.

Sub Morrow for Nikishin and I’d do it.

Though I think Drury, Suzuki, and a first is more than fair.

Yeah the more I think about it. Drury + another b level prospect + a 2nd is about all I’m willing to offer. 

• Pie 1

On 2/14/2023 at 7:00 PM, Anybodyhome said:

On Feb. 10, TSN's Chris Johnston reported the Sharks are seeking "three pieces", one of which could be a first-round draft pick. He thinks the secondary pieces must be better than the third-round pick, a prospect defenseman and a veteran winger (Sammy Blais) that the Blues received as part of the return from the Rangers for Tarasenko."

This is what the Sharks want:

1. 1st round pick.

2. Prospect D-man: LaJoie

3. Veteran winger: KK or Stepan. There are no other vet wingers Carolina is willing to give up unless they decide to part ways with TT or Stastny.

The vet winger is going to be the toughest pill to swallow, because I don't think RBA wants to move any of the forwards he has now.

Edited by Anybodyhome
  • Pie 1

22 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

This is what the Sharks want:

1. 1st round pick.

2. Prospect D-man: LaJoie

3. Veteran winger: KK or Stepan. There are no other vet wingers Carolina is willing to give up unless they decide to part ways with TT or Stastny.

The vet winger is going to be the toughest pill to swallow, because I don't think RBA wants to move any of the forwards he has now.

I'm fine with this as long as KK stays...Stepan or Stastny would be my choice to move. Sucks but I think KK means more to this team than many realize. 

• Pie 2

O'Reily  off the board. S@_(_. The Canes have been a Top 3 team all year if not #1. However, other top contenders are making moves. Hope the Canes don't sit on there hands this trade deadline. Last year's exit from the playoffs was painful to watch as the scoring spark went cold and NY seemed to figure the Canes out. NY has made moves that have differently made them better then they were last year. 

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Toronto gave up a lotttt for ROR.

WTF!?!?

2023 1st round pick, 2024 2nd round pick, 2023 3rd round pick, and 2 forwards.

Holy balls..... that's a lot. And, it really puts other teams on notice for future trades the closer to the deadline we get. If Timo Meier is still on Carolina's radar, his price may have just gone up by another draft pick or player.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Gtoirish said:

O'Reily  off the board. S@_(_. The Canes have been a Top 3 team all year if not #1. However, other top contenders are making moves. Hope the Canes don't sit on there hands this trade deadline. Last year's exit from the playoffs was painful to watch as the scoring spark went cold and NY seemed to figure the Canes out. NY has made moves that have differently made them better then they were last year. 

If we do nothing, I dont have much confidence going into the playoffs.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

WTF!?!?

2023 1st round pick, 2024 2nd round pick, 2023 3rd round pick, and 2 forwards.

Holy balls..... that's a lot. And, it really puts other teams on notice for future trades the closer to the deadline we get. If Timo Meier is still on Carolina's radar, his price may have just gone up by another draft pick or player.

Wayyyy too much in my opinion for a player that hasn’t been that great this year.

• Pie 1