• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could this be a sign...

Lurk21

6 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Do you think Payton goes somewhere this year, or does he wasn’t until next year when he is done with his contract with NO?

I'm about 50/50.

He reportedly wants the Chargers job, and the LA ownership likely wouldn't be blamed for doing Staley after last night.

But people have also correctly pointed out that the Spanos family is cheap, and Payton won't be.

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

This is called homework.  Learn to do it before posting, younglings.

Well its Panthers related and I tried to look into any connections and missed it. You could of easily stayed away from the post but apparently  you felt the need to come here. Its a Panthers forum....which is made for conversations  related to the Panthers. I was tending to my kids and saw this come across, checked the board and didn't see it mentioned....  hence  COULD THIS BE A SIGN

Edited by Lurk21

2 hours ago, kass said:

So the same will happen for the OC position. Probably sooner than later. 

Hopefully because we won't keep McAdoo, but if whomever the HC is retains him then no other candidates are required to be interviewed.

One recent change that I especially like is that teams cannot block 

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, Lurk21 said:

Well its Panthers related and I tried to look into any connections and missed it. You could of easily stayed away from the post but apparently  you felt the need to come here. Its a Panthers forum....which is made for conversations  related to the Panthers. I was tending to my kids and saw this come across, checked the board and didn't see it mentioned....  hence  COULD THIS BE A SIGN

I think the most revealing thing about this was that you assumed I meant you.  I was simply complimenting the thought process and diligence of Mr. Scot, and sending a jab at the people who tend to be impulsive on here--over the years.  If I was targeting you, I would have mentioned your name.  I do not care who posts what, to be honest.  I just prefer honest statements supported by facts over emotion-fed conjecture.

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I think the most revealing thing about this was that you assumed I meant you.  I was simply complimenting the thought process and diligence of Mr. Scot, and sending a jab at the people who tend to be impulsive on here--over the years.  If I was targeting you, I would have mentioned your name.  I do not care who posts what, to be honest.  I just prefer honest statements supported by facts over emotion-fed conjecture.

Bro, It was on my post... I barely post. My bad if it wasn't meant for me but I was just stating if so. I'm man enough to  say my bad but I do know it's a bunch of back n forth on here. I don't usually  do much at all. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

All correct.

I'd long expected Morgan would be an advocate for Ken Dorsey in this hiring cycle.

If Person is right though, Tepper might have his eyes set on Ben Johnson.

To be fair, Goff, who was a throw away by the Rams, elevated with Johnson

Dorsey had Newton and now  has Allen.  

I just don’t think Dorsey is the guy. If he is, he is   At least he knows where his office will be…more than that, who knows 

• Beer 2