• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Vancouver 5pm

Panthers Fan 69

2 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Word going around in the lockeroom after that game was Koochie was very animated. As soon as we lost the shootout he threw his stick and stormed off the ice and it continued in the locker room. 

That was on the broadcast when the shootout ended. He smashed his stick into the net post and left it on the ice as he skated off.

Has he lost his last 5 games? I was thinking that last night, but not sure.

Nonetheless, he should go back to Chicago and get some more work in. He'll be needed next season more than this season, so best to get things worked out now.

• Pie 2

I thought he played well against Van. I’m not at all upset at him for displaying some emotion - some of our guys could show a little more if that imo. We look like a. Team that’s just going through the motions currently. And Rod finally addressed the pp was terrible. What’s he going to do to fix it because we are 10000% not winning a Cup in its current state. Piling up regular season wins and division titles is nice but it’s time for some real playoff success. Anything less than a SC appearance would be a major disappointment imo. 

• Beer 1