• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets all pray for Matt Moores success tomrrow

malik

Dear Jesus, and when I say Jesus I mean blonde hair blue eyed like Matthew McConaughey Jesus. Not a darker but more historically accurate Tony Shalhoub Jesus. Please protect Matt Moore today and protect him from Delhomme like play.

See ya when I see ya

Zod

I am praying to my Delhomme shrine Matt gets injured today and we have to choice but to start Jake. I know its a little unrealistic, but I also pray for all QBs, and 2nd strings and some of the third strings in the league drop dead so Jake may finally take his place as the #1 QB in the league.

LORD Jesus is not your Personal errand boy. I will not Pray to Him over some selfish Football Thing, only for money.

I understand what you say and agree on praying for selfish reasons. Even though Zod prayed a prayer with some humor, it did have a sincere meaning.

Father, Jehovah, Yahweh, I AM, Jesus, Holy Spirit, I ask Your Will be done today on the football field. Please let no harm come to those that entertain us with their athletic skill and grace. Many non athletes on the team need Your Blessing and guidance as well. Some may soon be without jobs and their families may suffer from anxiety because they can't buy the Lexus they so want. Please be with all that view the game and participate on and off the field. Amen!

Archived