• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching interview updates

Mr. Scot

12 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Say all you want about Harbaugh, but his buyout runs through Jan 11.  I feel like we are moving fast just in case he is in play…

other reports of him wanting 20per, full control, and "his" pick at GM.

after the rhule deal....fyi it made allllllllll owners mad at tepper, he may not go off the deep end with the $$$ and giving full control....

Lastly he "likes" finesserererer and his team....i do member dan morgan sitting next to teps and talking. 

1 minute ago, KatsAzz said:

After talking to Harbaugh the other day, It sounds like Tepper didn't like what he would demand to be the Panthers Head Coach.

I'm not dead certain he actually talked to Harbaugh directly, may have just been a representative.

But yeah, between his demands and the stories that came out of his Vikings interview last year, Tepper said "pass".

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If that's the case then I'm glad we quickly passed. I don't care about Tepper's money but I don't want anymore coaches with full control.

I believe that was the reason/s to say "no thanks" via tepper calling. 

tepper seems to want finessererererer around and maybe wants a 50/50 coach/gm power structure ....and tepper is the tie breaker. All of this is me just spit ballin.