• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

9th pick set in stone

t96

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd call the Bears about #2 but I expect the price to be STEEP. You can only make that trade if you're willing to bet your career on that guy being a future HOFer.

I'm for rolling the dice on Anthony Richardson at #9. Yeah, he's boom or bust. So sign Darnold as the backup so you don't have to play him until he's ready. Then you roll him out there and see if he booms or busts. If it's the latter, go get Drake Maye.

Problem is you're calling the Bears about pick number 1 now... 

That expensive pick just got more expensive.

4 minutes ago, Varking said:

If they draft a QB I’ll delete my forum account. If they don’t, delete yours. 

I don’t care what they do. I’m just speculating if I was a Bears fan. They have sucked for so long and now they have a chance to change it. I’m not discounting trading the pick either. They win either way. 

1 minute ago, Varking said:

It’s because we passed on him they have to make it the right move in their head. 

it's probably more so about actually watching him play for 2 years now and the fact he is an average to above average QB and his team is about to draft #1 overall. but yeah keep on 

Just now, Wanderlai said:

I don’t care what they do. I’m just speculating if I was a Bears fan. They have sucked for so long and now they have a chance to change it. I’m not discounting trading the pick either. They win either way. 

Ahh so you are just throwing poo at the wall without checking in with what experts, the beat writers or the majority of their fans think. Got it. So no friendly bet?

• Pie 1

Just now, jb2288 said:

it's probably more so about actually watching him play for 2 years now and the fact he is an average to above average QB and his team is about to draft #1 overall. but yeah keep on 

His team is drafting first overall because the roster needs a lot of talent. Even when he was putting up 30+ points a game they lost because their defense gave up 35+. So much for “watching him play” folks.