• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints let's get this over with GameDay thread

Zod

Just now, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

OK, retarded homers, how many wins are you already predicting next season? 11? 12?

depends on our HC choice.  I do think Harbaugh could win 10 games with this roster, a slightly better QB, and a couple of upgrades in the draft or FA.  But his personality issues etc... Long term success probably greater with a different coach and a more long term QB plan... We'll see.

Just now, mav1234 said:

hilariously we won because despite being unable to complete a pass, Darnold was able to use his legs to get us into FG position where Dalton could not.

Yeah, this really looked like 70's football. Three yards and a cloud of dust.  lol

I think these last two games answered a couple of questions.  Darnold is likely to get a job as a backup somewhere.   And Wilks is probably not going to be our head coach.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

Yeah, this really looked like 70's football. Three yards and a cloud of dust.  lol

I think these last two games answered a couple of questions.  Darnold is likely to get a job as a backup somewhere.   And Wilks is probably not going to be our head coach.  

Yup.  Tbh, I'm happy with both of these things, which is why I'm not stressing one draft pick position. 

• Pie 2

Just now, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

homers are happy to watch the same poo every year if they get to talk poo on the internet (because they have small penises)

Yeah, but they never stick around. I hope the 'real fans' actually stay this off-season instead of disappearing as usual.

Though I understand it's hard to discuss anything that isn't chest thumping since that requires some knowledge of the sport, league, and a higher than room temperature IQ. It's hard to chest thump when you can't just poo-post after a single win and instead have to have real discussions that may or may not refer to the season record, and the fact the Panthers are a perennial losing franchise, coming off another losing season.

• Pie 1