• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TUF live tonight

wesley17

yeah that was a pathetic showing by alexander. he actually landed some decent shots that almost rocked kimbo when he got over being a pussy. he may have had a chance if he didn't come out with that stupid strategy.

but kimbo owned him on the ground. used to hate the guy, but he impressed me.

don't think he has many fights left in him with that knee, though.

NICCEEE.. glad to hear something about this seasons UF.. i stopped watching after kimbo got beat by the fat guy sitting on him lol.... On and while were on the subject did anyone else hear about Brock lesnar being really sick and almost dieing from some type of infection.. and he was only at 60% for his last few fights. This guy is a beast and i hope he makes a full recovery.

NICCEEE.. glad to hear something about this seasons UF.. i stopped watching after kimbo got beat by the fat guy sitting on him lol.... On and while were on the subject did anyone else hear about Brock lesnar being really sick and almost dieing from some type of infection.. and he was only at 60% for his last few fights. This guy is a beast and i hope he makes a full recovery.

That fat guy ended up winning the whole thing. Big Country aint no joke.

On a slightly related note. Brandon Schaub's gf is fine as hell. I would very much like to see her naked.

The fight should of been stopped by the time that 12-6 was landed, at most he should of gotten a warning and Hamil should of had five minutes to recover. It was not worthy of a DQ, he had no prior warnings. Mozagotti is a horrible ref.

Most of the damage Bones did to Hamill was before the 12-6 elbow. I knew once Hamill couldnt continue it would be a DQ win for him. Bones is very good and only 22 so the skies the limit for him. He may be the new Anderson Silva.

Kimbo looked much better, so good for him.

Roy Nelson is a very good fighter but Dana really doesnt like him. I was shocked to see him win via KO. I figured he'd win but by his ground game.

Anyone else really not give a damn to see Tito and Chuck as coaches next season on TUF. Yuck!

Dan Henderson signed with Strikeforce. Melvan Manhoff also signed with Strikeforce and is a a monster in the stricking game.

Anyone else really not give a damn to see Tito and Chuck as coaches next season on TUF. Yuck!

anything's better than Rampage again. he's funny and a nice dude (on the first season he coached, at least), but god damn what a lousy coach. would've lost every fight this season if not for Marcus Jones' retard-strength.

anything's better than Rampage again. he's funny and a nice dude (on the first season he coached, at least), but god damn what a lousy coach. would've lost every fight this season if not for Marcus Jones' retard-strength.

Agreed, Rampage is 2nd only to Ken Shamrock in his inability to pick fights and coach fighters. I've followed Rampage since the early Pride years and have always liked him, except when it came to his war with Wanderlei.

Tito is a very good coach but man I really dont want to see Chuck vs Tito again. I would much rather see Shogun and Machida, but I get why Dana picked those 2 guys since the average US MMA fan knows them.

Anyone catch the K-1 Grandprix finals on HDNet? It was very good. I was pulling for Alistar Overeem but he lost to Badr Hari. Semmy Schilt is a monster. He has won the

K-1 championship 4 times now.

Archived