• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Maybe THIS is why Harbaugh wants back in the NFL

mc52beast

36 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Its perfect timing for us to get a world class coach but I can only wonder how we are going to fug this up

It sucks, but my mindset is the same. I don’t trust Tepper to make the right decisions so he will most likely screw up the HC decision. I hope he proves me wrong but I doubt it. Pretty much everything he has decided has been a disaster, I’ve never seen anything like it. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, SazmoRanger said:

Some of you Panthers fans kill me. After the last 4 years I’ll take Harbaugh’s “trending down” 4 years. He’s proven his ENTIRE coaching career that he knows what he’s doing. From Stanford to 49ers to Michigan. He knows how to run a successful winning program. Like what else do you want? 

An actual offensive HC for once instead of the run first/defense guys the Panthers have always had. Even though Harbaugh was a QB when he played, his philosophy is right in lock step with Fox, Rivera, Wilks, and the others that have coached the Panthers. Tepper might as well just give the job to Wilks and save some money than hire Harbaugh. This team needs an actual change in philosophy so it can finally match what is happening in the league.

27 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

An actual offensive HC for once instead of the run first/defense guys the Panthers have always had. Even though Harbaugh was a QB when he played, his philosophy is right in lock step with Fox, Rivera, Wilks, and the others that have coached the Panthers. Tepper might as well just give the job to Wilks and save some money than hire Harbaugh. This team needs an actual change in philosophy so it can finally match what is happening in the league.

Like who? Greg Roman? Kyle Shanahan? Nick Sirani? Dan Campbell? You mean the best offensive teams in the NFL who are run first centric offenses? 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

1 hour ago, Tbe said:

This dude has so many red flags. Why do we want another ego maniac college coach again? We just had one of those.

I agree that he is a possible egomaniac. But don’t forget he did play in the NFL for the San Francisco 40 Niners. He did take the 49ers to the Super Bowl. 

my point is to compare him to Rhules would be like comparing apples to oranges.

Edited by Green-Ghost
  • Pie 2

The violations include alleged impermissible contact with recruits during the NCAA-mandated dead periods, as well as the use of a defensive analyst for on-field coaching activities, a rules violation. Sources told ESPN that Harbaugh's cooperation with NCAA enforcement staff during the investigation is also being examined. Harbaugh could face penalties that include a multigame suspension, sources said.

Hardly earth shattering stuff there

1 hour ago, Tbe said:

This dude has so many red flags. Why do we want another ego maniac college coach again? We just had one of those.

Who cares if a coach has a large ego as long as he builds the football team for success and makes it into a winning franchise.

I hope  the bad taste that Rhule left us with doesn't turn everyone off on Harbaugh, his polar opposite, who has a long record of success.

• Pie 1

Some people can look back at a losing franchise, and it’s no back to back winning seasons in 30 years, whose history almost mirrors the Jets, and last winning season was half a decade ago - recently stringing along the top 3 worst record over a five year span in the NFL, with an average of barley six wins a season…and say they’re worry about Harbaugh, a proven winner as the next possible coach because his ego…lmao

huddle you continue to embarrass 

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 5

1 hour ago, The Lobo said:

It sucks, but my mindset is the same. I don’t trust Tepper to make the right decisions so he will most likely screw up the HC decision. I hope he proves me wrong but I doubt it. Pretty much everything he has decided has been a disaster, I’ve never seen anything like it. 

We may not have the worst owner in the NFL (Snyder), but we have the dumbest. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, SazmoRanger said:

Some of you Panthers fans kill me. After the last 4 years I’ll take Harbaugh’s “trending down” 4 years. He’s proven his ENTIRE coaching career that he knows what he’s doing. From Stanford to 49ers to Michigan. He knows how to run a successful winning program. Like what else do you want? 

Some Panther fans would not be satisfied regardless of who was selected as the next head coach.

• Pie 3