• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UNC / Sam Howell fans...

Mr. Scot

3 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

That was a class act move by Heinicke there.

He definitely grew a lot as a player after his time here, and I truly enjoy watching him play now, when he has.  And yes, that was quite the classy move.

But I also want to take this opportunity to share how what just took place there was so characteristic of Ron as a HC.  I'm telling you, had it not been for Cam, his career win% would be hovering somewhere around .350.  All they had to do was win and Ron decides to start Wentz over the guy that took them on that run to even get them in contention.  Wentz proceeds to lay a fat egg against a dysfunctional team that was already well out of the playoff picture long ago as they are starting a serial sexual predator they gave up a king's ransom for and then paid the most guaranteed money in league history to, all coming off a essentially a two-year stretch of having not even been on a football field.  And THEY LOST.🤣  Then, Ron admits after the game that he didn't know losing to them and the Packers winning would eliminate them that night.  And THEY WERE ELIMINATED.🤣  Then he tries to go back to Heinicke, now post-elimination.  So glad to be beyond that now...  but I'll tell you, I saw a clip from after their game Sunday, and even their broadcast team was absolutely raging and demanding a complete reset.  Something you would never hear or see here...  I dont think Ron makes it out of this offseason.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

Well that's because you are a treasonous piece of excrement. 

Might not want to call people treasonous pieces of excrement over which irrelevant playoff eliminated football team they plan to watch this weekend when you've openly supported an honest to god real life treasonous piece of excrement all over this forum. Then again, considering the fact that you make an average dog seem like Stephen Hawking in comparison, it's not surprising this would've escaped your comprehension.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Might not want to call people treasonous pieces of excrement over which irrelevant playoff eliminated football team they plan to watch this weekend when you've openly supported an honest to god real life treasonous piece of excrement all over this forum. Then again, considering the fact that you make an average dog seem like Stephen Hawking in comparison, it's not surprising this would've escaped your comprehension.

That's not a nice thing to say about Sam Darnold.  🙃

• Flames 3

Looks like Ron will be getting the axe again. Matt Rhule made all that money and still went 0-2 against Rivera. I'm kind of interested to see how it goes for Howell. By Sunday evening someone here will be doing damage control. Should be amusing.

Edited by frankw