• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I hear the secrets that you keep...

shinner

In our bedroom we have a Casablanca ceiling fan that operates with a rf remote. When the batteries get weak it seems to act a bit goofy. Sometimes the fan shuts off on it's own, sometimes it turns the fan's lights on. The other night/morning the light turned on while we were snoozing. According to my wife, I sat up and asked her if she was alright....in the process calling her 2 women's names, neither of which are hers. Thankfully, neither were they any of the names of the huddle ladies she's met at tailgates.

Now...not only do I not remember sitting up and asking her if she was ok, I don't even remember the light coming on. Normally I'm a very light sleeper and hear every noise in the house through the night.

Either way, she's now breaking my balls constantly about what I do when she's at work. It's easy enough to deflect though...I'm an ugly bastard and what makes her think anyone else wants to jump in the sack with me, when even she doesn't.

I could scream electro and she'd never know!

How do you know she doesn't know.....the Electro??? He is kinda famous in some circles in this part of the country ya know. :D

Just turn the tables and start accusing her of sleeping with other people. Simple my friend. :D

:party:

Just turn the tables and start accusing her of sleeping with other people. Simple my friend. :D

If you only knew....

Duct tape, that will stop the questioning.

Nothing is worst than a nag.

I dunno if she could sleep with duct tape over her ears. She's not really nagging me about it...just made a few cracks. I ignore them.

Archived