• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wilks Set This Team Back

40 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

I'd argue there is at least one QB in the last 10 drafts that was picked 10th or later that you'd consider over the first QB drafted - with the luxury of hindsight. 

This is the point many refuse to accept 

as regards to CMC trade, why didn’t they take the Rams offer for him, which would have resulted in better draft positioning in each rd is beyond me.  

Anyway, to me, it’s far more important at the GM Coach level.  What is the Panthers philosophy going to be and who are the talent evaluators to help them get it.

The coach / GM / scouts so much more important to future of this franchise 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

This is the point many refuse to accept 

as regards to CMC trade, why didn’t they take the Rams offer for him, which would have resulted in better draft positioning in each rd is beyond me.  

Anyway, to me, it’s far more important at the GM Coach level.  What is the Panthers philosophy going to be and who are the talent evaluators to help them get it.

The coach / GM / scouts so much more important to future of this franchise 

Particularly the coach. Tired of coaches that either don't care or don't know how to develop QBs. If Andy Reid would have gotten a hold of Cam in the 2011 draft... the league would have had to make new rules to slow them down.

• Pie 1