• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Current draft position

Mr. Scot

Hoping we can get up to 7. Number 6 is technically possible but it's unlikely.

The breakdown is basically this:

6. LA Rams @ Seattle Seahawks

This is a very winnable game for the Rams but the Seahawks are fighting for their NFL playoff life and the Rams are still a MASH unit. Maybe 30% likelihood of a Rams victory, IMO.

7. Atlanta Falcunts vs. Tampa Bay Tablet Tantrums

This is a home game for Atlanta and Tampa really can't improve their playoff situation so I suspect they will sit a fair amount of players. I would day this is a 70+% chance Atlanta wins and we can jump them(if we take an L)

8. Las Vegas Raiders vs. Kansas City Chiefs

Normally this would look like a good opportunity for KC to rest but they are still jockeying for that first round bye. So, if the Bengals win tonight, this could be a big opportunity for a Raiders win as KC would have the upper hand on the #1 seed AND Buffalo plays a 1 PM game next week whereas KC is a 4:30 PM game. There is an outside shot KC rests players as they have the bye locked up, although that might not be likely at all.

Remember that the SOS race between the Panthers and the Falcons/Raiders is VERY close.  

Currently:

Falcons: .470

Raiders: .471

Panthers: .474

This could change enough to have us drop to the lowest SOS, TBD.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Growl said:

they’ll jump Atlanta and raiders next week as long as long as they don’t screw it up with a stupid win

Oh, we're going to win to my boy. lol. Cause we suck at being good and we suck at being bad. The only thing we're good at is sucking. 

11 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

We'll be out of the top 10 next week when we get that good old Moral victory. smh.

No actually we should stay at 9 even if we win next week. All the teams with 7 wins have a higher SOS which breaks ties. If we lose we could move lower but I will let that to the tankers to explain that.

Edited by panthers55

12 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

We'll be out of the top 10 next week when we get that good old Moral victory. smh.

No we won’t please do research before posting.. We can’t go no lower then 9 and no higher then 6.. No matter what happens..

• Pie 1

There is no one at pick 8/9 I’m in love with at the moment. If Murphy falls can he be a day 1 run stopping DE? We going to use a top 10 pick on a #2 WR? Too high for any of these safeties or Backers. Assuming both our corners are healthy no need for a corner that early. Only spot on the Oline to address is Bozeman spot that we can get a day 1 starter in the second if not resigned or pray Eiflen can handle it one more year. 

16 minutes ago, PappyMay said:

There is no one at pick 8/9 I’m in love with at the moment. If Murphy falls can he be a day 1 run stopping DE? We going to use a top 10 pick on a #2 WR? Too high for any of these safeties or Backers. Assuming both our corners are healthy no need for a corner that early. Only spot on the Oline to address is Bozeman spot that we can get a day 1 starter in the second if not resigned or pray Eiflen can handle it one more year. 

WTH are you babbling about??

• Flames 2

54 minutes ago, PappyMay said:

Which is why trading up should definitely be a option if you really want a QB. Gotta go for highest upside.