• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our version of being like Dallas?

Brooklyn 3.0

as a more or less poor franchise there is only so much we can remember fondly

generally speaking the panthers are awful, Darnold is a backup and wilks is a lame duck dinosaur. all the Steelers did was stack the box and shut down this one dimensional team and easily shake up Darnold, and if they make the playoffs you can 100% believe that’s exactly what will happen. the panthers will get annihilated. There 

however I will be flying to Dallas to watch it because it’s all I have, and I know damn well I am going to deal with the trash of the universe

oh and fug Tepper, you can expect more awful moves to come from that man guaranteed 

29 minutes ago, Bama Panther said:

I don’t get the incessant need to spout “the Panthers suck.” It’s like people cannot see the difference in the team now and the team under Rhule. The team under Rhule sucked (1-4 record). The team under Wilkes does not suck (5-5 record). 

Denver sucks. Arizona sucks. Chicago sucks. Houston sucks. Despite its shortcomings, the current Panthers team is not great, maybe average, but they don’t suck. 

You are what your record says you are. If you're 6-9 you suck.

17 minutes ago, onmyown said:

as a more or less poor franchise there is only so much we can remember fondly

generally speaking the panthers are awful, Darnold is a backup and wilks is a lame duck dinosaur. all the Steelers did was stack the box and shut down this one dimensional team and easily shake up Darnold, and if they make the playoffs you can 100% believe that’s exactly what will happen. the panthers will get annihilated. There 

however I will be flying to Dallas to watch it because it’s all I have, and I know damn well I am going to deal with the trash of the universe

oh and fug Tepper, you can expect more awful moves to come from that man guaranteed 

You won't have to fly to Dallas. Every division winner (even of all-time putrid divisions) is the home team in the 1st round.

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You won't have to fly to Dallas. Every division winner (even of all-time putrid divisions) is the home team in the 1st round.

That is ass backwards to me I was just thinking records. Guess I should thank the Eagles. but I’ll still have to fly. However I won’t have to deal trash of NFL fans so this is excellent.