• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What should I do now with my #17 jersey?

Razzy

Yes people! Fellow fans. I have in my possession a Jake Delhomme jersey that I received back in Christmas 2003.

I have not worn this jersey since the new york game last season, which was the only time I wore it that season.

This jersey has never been regular gametime apparel for me. This jersey is bad luck. A couple weeks after receiving it, I realized that the Panthers had a habit of losing when i sported the number 17. I recall wearing the jersey for several painful loses, including both regular season Dallas games (f**king refs!), a season opener loss to Green Bay, a season killer from the Saints, and many...many of the Vick era Falcons games. And I still think Vick's knee was down!:sad:

Anyways, since I have no further use of this jersey, I was going to donate it, but I thought it would be more fun to ask you guys what I should do with it.

So, what should I do?

Keep it and wear it with pride, Jake gave us allot of good years.

I have a 17 jersey. I don't plan on wearing it much anymore, but I plan on keeping it for the reasons you stated. Jake was a good QB and led the team to the SB. Plus, he's a likeable guy who gave it his all. I see no need to get rid of it.

Archived