• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Those Of You That Know The League

Catsfan69

Oh and @Krovvy btw, my “poor take” of preferring we trade a 2nd and 4th for Darnold rather than three 1sts for Watson. Yeah. I still would rather do that. Because the only reason I ever supported the Darnold trade was because we flirted with three 1sts for Watson which was a horrible idea.

So keep on rambling. 

6 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

No, here’s the problem. Sorry that everyone doesn’t think exactly like you do on a fugging sports forum and that you have to educate all of us stupid morons all the time while we “drive you insane” but at least you can admit you were wrong about Brown. He’s who I wanted that draft but I guess it’s still somehow a “poo take” on my part.

Maybe if you acted like a reasonable adult instead of a 17 year old edge lord internet troll people would read more of your posts. But since you are incapable of doing that, the only person that takes you seriously on here is yourself unfortunately. 

But keep bashing guys got asking a question about football on an internet football forum you muppet. 

See, this is where you're wrong. I argue points, me fuging with Catsfan69 is in relation to each other, having nothing to do with you. You being overly sensitive and having a history of poor takes, bad arguments, and disappearing into the ether and me holding a mirror to you has nothing to do with him or how I argue.

For example, I argue with Mr. Scot, or have, often. I don't for a second feel any animosity towards him since generally it's an actual disagreement. Whatever you're making this between us is completely different.

I can see how you feel bullied, yes I've attacked you, but it's more of direct reflection of you as a poster. That's why I keep reiterating to you the same thing.

Edited by Krovvy
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

See, this is where you're wrong. I argue points, me fuging with Catsfan69 is in relation to each other, having nothing to do with you. You being overly sensitive and having a history of poor takes, bad arguments, and disappearing into the ether and me holding a mirror to you has nothing to do with him or how I argue.

For example, I argue with Mr. Scott, or have, often. I don't for a second feel any animosity towards him since generally it's an actual disagreement. Whatever you're making this between us is completely different.

I can see how you feel bullied, yes I've attacked you, but it's more of direct reflection of you as a poster. That's why I keep reiterating to you the same thing.

Tell me what takes have been so poor. I’ve already stressed Darnold. What other ones are we talking about here?

Just now, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Tell me what takes have been so poor. I’ve already stressed Darnold. What other ones are we talking about here?

I am not going to bother going through your post history, and honestly, I don't have to for anyone actually bothering to read this spat. They either know or don't care.

I'll simplify it for you. What goes around comes around.

If Catsfan69 is right about Sam Darnold, even while being entirely grating to everyone on the forum about it, I'll tell him he's right. Though again, this has nothing to do with you.

• Poo 1

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

The answer is no. Looks like we're going to have to face facts that while we did draft a quality player at 8th overall he is going to spend the rest of his career banged up off and on.

The foot injury was a bit of a concern but this one isn’t as worrying. This was just one of those things that happens in football. Don’t think we can chalk him up as an injury prone player just yet.

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

I am not going to bother going through your post history, and honestly, I don't have to for anyone actually bothering to read this spat. They either know or don't care.

I'll simplify it for you. What goes around comes around.

If Catsfan69 is right about Sam Darnold, even while being entirely grating to everyone on the forum about it, I'll tell him he's right. Though again, this has nothing to do with you.

So basically you actually don’t have an answer. You have me pinned for having a bad take on Darnold which I never wanted us to trade for in the first place? My position was always to draft a QB and keep Teddy but if we were set on trading for one I preferred Darnold for his cost to Watson for his.

Right. So you are an internet troll, trolling me constantly for no real reason. Got it. I’ll just block your nonsense then. Take it easy 

1 minute ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

So basically you actually don’t have an answer. You have me pinned for having a bad take on Darnold which I never wanted us to trade for in the first place? My position was always to draft a QB and keep Teddy but if we were set on trading for one I preferred Darnold for his cost to Watson for his.

Right. So you are an internet troll, trolling me constantly for no real reason. Got it. I’ll just block your nonsense then. Take it easy 

Oh God you're so confused. I have not even mentioned your name with Sam Darnold.

This is why you shouldn't jump into arguments you don't have a clue about.

Edited by Krovvy
  • Poo 1

9 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Oh God you're so confused. I have not even mentioned your name with Sam Darnold.

This is why you shouldn't jump into arguments you don't have a clue about.

You literally did in our last interaction. You are clueless lmao (which is evident by the fact you can’t even give me a single example of what you are accusing me of)

Edited by TheMostInterestingMan

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

Please God take your own advice and block me, and never randomly quote me in threads you have no real interest in.

You're so confused, still.

I’m not confused at all, but I can see you get off on acting like you are a superior intellectual to everyone else on here and calling them confused inflated that ego. You are just full of poo and I’m frankly tired of it. More because you think you are hot poo and it’s just obnoxious lol

But I will. I don’t care to waste my time with your trolling bullshit anymore. 

Edited by TheMostInterestingMan

Just now, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I’m not. You are just full of poo and I’m frankly tired of it. More because you think you are hot poo and it’s just obnoxious lol

But I will. I don’t care to waste my time with your trolling bullshit anymore. 

Peace bubba.

• Poo 1