• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Those Of You That Know The League

Catsfan69

8 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Why don’t you go out of your way to be a douche unnecessarily a little more. 

Yeah, just comment on something that has nothing to do with you because your football takes are so poor.

Maybe you'll get to a point where you won't be ridiculed and disappear every few months.

Edited by Krovvy
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 2

12 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Yeah, just comment on something that has nothing to do with you because your football takes are so poor.

Maybe you'll get to a point where you won't be ridiculed and disappear every few months.

Didn't you pledge your your loyalty as a Hurney supporter and then tuck tail after he continued to fail? Edgy dumb ass. You seem to think you look super cool talking poo on the internet to everyone. But you actually look exactly how it sounds. 

Ps. What exactly did this guys post have to do with you? Yet you choose to just be an asshole for no reason. 

Edited by TheMostInterestingMan
  • Pie 2

3 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Didn't you pledge your your loyalty as a Hurney supporter and then tuck tail after he continued to fail? Edgy dumb ass. You seem to think you look super cool talking poo on the internet to everyone. But you actually look exactly how it sounds. 

No, I didn't, I criticized him, Gettleman, and Fitterer for each off their many faults.

This is what I mean. I have to click "show this post" just to read TheMostInaneShittake.

Edited by Krovvy

2 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

No, I didn't, I criticized him, Gettleman, and Fitterer for each off their many faults.

This is what I mean. I have to click "show this post" just to read TheMostInaneShittake.

No you didn’t lmao. That’s an outright lie. Get lost clown 

Edited by TheMostInterestingMan

Just now, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Boy oh didn’t lmao. That’s an outright lie. Get lost clown 

I did, so often. You should read my posts that I got wrong on the Brown pick.

This is what I mean. I argued against Gettleman loverboys (sound familiar?) that somehow couldn't see that the reason we were winning under his tenure had a little to do with the literal dozen pro-bowlers Hurney selected, the core of the team. It drove me insane such a poor general manager was getting accolades while being a fraud.

Why am I bothering, you're one of them. TheMostInaneStittake.

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

I did, so often. You should read my posts that I got wrong on the Brown pick.

This is what I mean. I argued against Gettleman loverboys (sound familiar?) that somehow couldn't see that the reason we were winning under his tenure had a little to do with the literal dozen pro-bowlers Hurney selected, the core of the team. It drove me insane such a poor general manager was getting accolades while being a fraud.

Why am I bothering, you're one of them. TheMostInaneStittake.

No, here’s the problem. Sorry that everyone doesn’t think exactly like you do on a fugging sports forum and that you have to educate all of us stupid morons all the time while we “drive you insane” but at least you can admit you were wrong about Brown. He’s who I wanted that draft but I guess it’s still somehow a “poo take” on my part.

Maybe if you acted like a reasonable adult instead of a 17 year old edge lord internet troll people would read more of your posts. But since you are incapable of doing that, the only person that takes you seriously on here is yourself unfortunately. 

But keep bashing guys got asking a question about football on an internet football forum you muppet.