• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The “Maybe Not So Obvious” Elephant in the Room

WarHeel

2 hours ago, Gerry Green said:

Gotta wonder if those arguing so vehemently against the OP even go to the games themselves.

One poster says 1500 for 4 tickets. lol 

Then another says 25 bucks, with some not even being able to be given away.

I wonder which one of these is having trouble with his trousers right now. lol

The price disparity is kind of true for this season compared to yesterday. We have two psl’s and commonly buy one or two extras on game day so another family member can go.  We only do this when can get cheap enough on Sunday morning.  

So all season it been between $25 to $40 for cheapest seats on Sunday, yesterday against the stealers it never fell below ~$140-$170 for cheapest.  For that reason I see why the average panther fan didn’t buy much on secondary market.  

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, grateflday said:

The price disparity is kind of true for this season compared to yesterday. We have two psl’s and commonly buy one or two extras on game day so another family member can go.  We only do this when can get cheap enough on Sunday morning.  

So all season it been between $25 to $40 for cheapest seats on Sunday, yesterday against the stealers it never fell below ~$140-$170 for cheapest.  For that reason I see why the average panther fan didn’t buy much on secondary market.  

Maybe Tepper thought if he jacked the price up, less Steeler fans could show up. lol

And yes, I realize Tepper doesn't set ticket prices. 

• Poo 1

2 hours ago, Gerry Green said:

Gotta wonder if those arguing so vehemently against the OP even go to the games themselves.

One poster says 1500 for 4 tickets. lol 

Then another says 25 bucks, with some not even being able to be given away.

I wonder which one of these is having trouble with his trousers right now. lol

Everybody has it all figured out. Gotta love this trash fanbase.

5 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

Glad you could go, sorry about what you had to witness. Back in the day I went to games. Just can't do it anymore. 

So maybe you  should stop "fan shaming" people who don't go to games if you don't go yourself. Just a thought. 

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, rayzor said:

We start winning, the fans will show up.

This team has not been a winner for years. 

It puts a poo product on the field year after year and that should not be rewarded with a full stadium.

Fix the damn team and start winning or we'll keep seeing stadiums full of opposing jerseys.

Much less plausible for the opposing team to generate a 9 minute drive with local assess in seats making noise. 

just sayin