• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those who wanted to take a late round shot at Grayson McCall - He is returning to college football another year but transferring.

Varking

41 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Smart move for him, I'd take him over Levis but no one is gonna take Coastal tape seriously 

I know we like to have some fun with hyperbole but McCall is not even close to the same QB Levis is. 

Levis is a first round draft pick. No matter where McCall goes, he won't be.

• Pie 2

49 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

NIL money is changing the calculus for these types of guys.

I think that is just a part of it. They finally have much more freedom to transfer around.

It's better for the players and the NFL teams for sure. It sucks for the colleges but really, fug all them. They had roughly 100 years of taking advantage of a fixed system. I will shed not a single tear for college football teams nor their fans.

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

Duggan intrigues me but he also reminds me of Colt McCoy from Texas. 

Better arm, better wheels, and of course... MOAR MOXIE

Linderbaum was my draft crush last season. This season, it's Duggan.

With that said, please don't spend anything higher than a 3rd on him. Preferably a day 3 pick.

• Beer 1

41 minutes ago, Icege said:

Better arm, better wheels, and of course... MOAR MOXIE

Linderbaum was my draft crush last season. This season, it's Duggan.

With that said, please don't spend anything higher than a 3rd on him. Preferably a day 3 pick.

I'd be down for a 3rd on Duggan.  I'd like also to throw Aidan O'Connell & Clayton Tune into the mix in that range.  

It appears my faves in Cam Ward and Jayden Daniels still need to make their decisions.  Both have sky high potential.  They may both be going back as well.  Have the Round 1 ceiling if they return to school, probably R3-5 if they don't.  

• Beer 1