• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For my fellow Alice in Chains fans...

The Link

They will be playing at The Fillmore Charlotte on March 2nd. For those of you in SC they will be playing in Myrtle Beach on Feburary 27th at The House of Blues. I've been told that Chevelle and Puddle of Mudd will be opening up for them. I don't know if there is any truth to that.

They will be playing at The Fillmore Charlotte on March 2nd. For those of you in SC they will be playing in Myrtle Beach on Feburary 27th at The House of Blues. I've been told that Chevelle and Puddle of Mudd will be opening up for them. I don't know if there is any truth to that.

Guessing they'll be somewhere near me but I'm not interested...not the same without Layne. His voice is as much of a part of the band as any instrument.

I know how you feel. The new guy has a good voice though.

Oh, I ain't faulting the guy....he could have the greatest voice in the world but it still wouldn't be AIC to me. I've downloaded some bootlegs of recent shows and it just doesn't do it for me. Layne was tortured and that made the songs great.

I wish they'd put that first VHS out on DVD....

Oh, I ain't faulting the guy....he could have the greatest voice in the world but it still wouldn't be AIC to me. I've downloaded some bootlegs of recent shows and it just doesn't do it for me. Layne was tortured and that made the songs great.

I wish they'd put that first VHS out on DVD....

The new guy really should start banging heroin.

Archived