• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How good is Brian Burns 2022 campaign?

micnificent28

2 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Any of the other DE's on the roster was more than capable of doing everything Brian Burns did for us today. Not trading him for 2 1st rounders keeps looking worse and worse for you Burns huggers

It will only get worse when we have to franchise tag him for way to much money and he ends up leaving for a 3rd round comp

• Flames 1

This season really hasn't show me a lot more than other seasons he's had.

Is he good? Yes. Is he great? No. 

He's probably getting massively overpaid by the panthers because he's the only consistent pass rusher we have on the roster.

People are making a lot of fuss over stats and him making it over 10 Sacks when I don't notice him in some games. Especially on some key 3rd and forevers teams keep converting against us. 

Maybe it's not his fault considering lack of pass rushing help but the end result is still the same. I don't think he's ever been a game wrecker or true ace in the hole. He's ideally a very good #2 DE but he's #1 for us because of a lack of options.

I feel kinda similar about DJ. He's good but not great or overly dominant. Maybe not his fault mostly but whatever. I tell it how I see it.

Edited by Hoenheim
  • Pie 3

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Don’t leave

Leave where i watched the game. He had a very nice tackle for a loss on a reverse and that key pressure that ran Mitch into luvu... Disruption is production. Hes not Myles Garrett or one of those bigger multi dimensional defensive ends but he is a number 1 EDGE.

Guy is just 24 and on a Great pace. chillout. Get him some help so he cant be focused on as the only presence.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

46 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Leave where i watched the game. He had a very nice tackle for a loss on a reverse and that key pressure that ran Mitch into luvu... Disruption is production. Hes not Myles Garrett or one of those bigger multi dimensional defensive ends but he is a number 1 EDGE.

Guy is just 24 and on a Great pace. chillout. Get him some help so he cant be focused on as the only presence.

Lol

• Poo 1