• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I noticed... did you guys notice?

TheCasillas

35 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I noticed Franklin on the field more, Chinn only had 1 tackle so honestly didn't notice him on the field at all

He was in the backfield on a few plays only a couple of feet away from sacking Wilson. It appears we are slowly converting him to that role. I bet out of the bye Chinn is our new Joker back. 

Edited by TheCasillas

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

He was in the backfield on a few plays only a couple of feet away from sacking Wilson. It appears we are slowly converting him to that role. I bet out of the bye Chinn is our new Joker back. 

He brings a head-on-fire ST energy to the D. If you dont get him blocked, he will turn into a missile and make the play. Always been a fan and called for him to start many moons ago..

13 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I hope that's the case. Franklin can play back in clean up duty. The closer to the ball the better for Chinn, playing zone free safety is a waste of his true talents. Even if he covers a TE I'd still rather it be close to the line/man to man