• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Spencer Rattler SC, lit up Tenn

SHU

18 hours ago, Snake said:

Lol you talk weak and play in the ACC. You guys are too scared to come to a real conference where you have to play real colleges not backwoods state every week. 

Dabo got a better record vs Bama and Ohio State than any coach in those 2 conferences.  

Big bad Georgia's toughest game last year was against a down Clemson team. 

SEC and the Big 10 got 2 teams each.   And they are great programs.  Then a bunch of slop teams in both conferences living off them and talking poo. 

• Beer 1

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

Please we just made a joke of the best offense in college and you think you still have a chance. Typical ACC mindset. 

I wish Clemson could trade the Gamecocks in for a real SEC team to play each year.    My kids have never even seen a Gamecock win over Clemson.   We should just be playing SC State each year if we trying to throw a bone to a local school. 

14 minutes ago, CRA said:

I wish Clemson could trade the Gamecocks in for a real SEC team to play each year.    My kids have never even seen a Gamecock win over Clemson.   We should just be playing SC State each year and if we trying to throw a bone to a local school. 

Well at least they got to see Clemson get a beating at the hands of Notre Dame on TV if they watched it a few weeks ago. If Clemson could somehow work their way back into the CFP (possibly could happen with some luck) they will more than likely get to see Clemson take another beating at the hands of one of the other three teams as well so there are good beatings of Clemson already seen and yet to be seen. They definitely had a great run but I have a feeling they wont be winning another national championship for many a year but will probably stay relevant and in the top 15 for awhile. I do always enjoy watching them lose though as I get so tired of seeing all their bandwagon fans who couldn't care less of them before they became great in the recent future.

2 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Well at least they got to see Clemson get a beating at the hands of Notre Dame on TV if they watched it a few weeks ago. If Clemson could somehow work their way back into the CFP (possibly could happen with some luck) they will more than likely get to see Clemson take another beating at the hands of one of the other three teams as well so there are good beatings of Clemson already seen and yet to be seen. They definitely had a great run but I have a feeling they wont be winning another national championship for many a year but will probably stay relevant and in the top 15 for awhile. I do always enjoy watching them lose though as I get so tired of seeing all their bandwagon fans who couldn't care less of them before they became great in the recent future.

all comes down to QB.  Got to have it.   Haven't had the play there 2 years running now.  

Really wish they would have just prepared and groomed the Cade kid all season.  Dabo too focused on proving folks wrong on DJ.  Football folks claimed Cade was a rare one coming out of HS.  But we realistically have seen him once all season get actual work. 

19 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I’m not sure if it’s still on Netflix, but there was a docuseries called QB1 that featured high profile high school QB’s, the most notable being Rattler, Fields, Hartman, Fromm, and Martell. I believe Rattler was on season three, any who, watching him on that show will make you despise him.

I’m sorry, but why would you want watch high school brats on TV? No thanks 

40 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I get why you'd say that, but many many high schoolers are highly immature. I'd have to see what his level of maturity is now before I hold that against him.

I can understand that. 

Maybe he’s grown and matured, so yea, I can def see your line of thinking. 

3 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I can understand that. 

Maybe he’s grown and matured, so yea, I can def see your line of thinking. 

He also came into an entirely new type of Offense for him. He'd never been asked to throw from the pocket before. He said it took him a few games into the season before he started getting comfortable.

By all accounts he has truly been a great teammate. And very coachable.

I know, I was surprised myself. I was excited to get him. But I was also extremely wary. Looks/acts like a different kid.

• Beer 1