• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers at Ravens thread

rayzor

1 minute ago, Smithers said:

First of all, I have probably forgotten more about football than you have ever learned.  

Burns sacks before age 25 is such a stupid stat.  He was young coming into the league.  Compare his number to other “star” defensive ends after 4 years in the nfl (not age) and he’s way down the list.  

He constantly gets taken out of the game by single blockers and tight ends.  He misses a ton of tackles, especially at big times.  He’s bad against the run.  He doesn’t change the game.  Burns is not worth a massive contract.  Anyone who watches him every snap knows it.  He gets taken out of plays easily and most of his sacks come when he is unblocked.  

We'll see when he signs his contract what the team and the league views his worth is. And we can then revisit this since you feel like you are so smart...

I think this is one of the dumbest hills you could possibly die on, but be my guest

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

3 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Their QB was sick dude.    This was not Jackson's best game.

Believe what you like.  We are not a QB away.

this is your rebuttal? lol... were their running backs sick too (3.8 ypc)? or their offensive line (3 sacks, 7 hurries, 5 TFLs)?  

So with a good QB we win today then.... bc Ravens QB was sick. 

Edited by TheCasillas

Just now, Seltzer said:

We'll see when he signs his contract what the team and the league views his worth is. And we can then revisit this since you feel like you are so smart...

I think this is one of the dumbest hills you could possibly die on, but be my guest

Guy just spitting facts. Doesn't matter what his contract is. Doesn't change the fact Burns won't be worth what he gets eventually paid.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Because you are making a dumbass argument that is completely untethered from objective reality. Do you need constant validation of how smart and insightful you are??

Because the unvarnished truth is that your take on this is idiotic. Sorry but it is.

It's not personal. If you post something that makes sense I'll agree with you. 

Baker and Shi Smith were horrific. I will agree with anyone about that.

The defense outside of CJ was incredible, including and especially Burns. 

To crap on Burns for this game proves your football ignorance. Again, educate yourself, whatever, and you won't have people calling you out for stupidity.

It really is that simple

You say it’s not personal and then you make personal attacks.

Try making an argument based on something with substance instead of just throwing poo every where and complaining about the smell.

18 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Anyone who thinks Burns had a bad game is honestly too stupid to engage with. The defense outside of CJ was incredible.

Baker needs to take a permanent vacation from the NFL and take Shi with him.

TMJ was the lone bright spot offensively. 

He is developing into a legit WR2

Why so we don't have a punt returner right?

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

Guy just spitting facts. Doesn't matter what his contract is. Doesn't change the fact Burns won't be worth what he gets eventually paid.

So you're smarter than the league also??

Thank God we have so many geniuses on this place. I guess I need to dip out again for a while bc I obviously can't compete with all you mental heavyweights who never attend games but constantly know exactly how much guys are worth and how the NFL works.

Many of yall deserve misery bc yall are miserable people. I'll leave yall geniuses to it. yall obviously have everything figured out.

What a waste of a once-good site.

• Beer 4