• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If he were to be shopped this off-season , would you pick up the phone?

TheCasillas

Just now, TheCasillas said:

okay I am following. I would like to see AR15's pro day before getting hyped on his passing ability.

I think he is going to show he is big and fast with a cannon for a right arm accuracy be damned.   I have pretty much come to the conclusion he is our pick in the top 10.  But then again I was pretty damn sure Mac jones was going to be our guy 2 years ago so I dont know poo.  I just think AR will be there when we pick and the timeline matches up with a new coaching staff

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Lol lots of roles there but he has been in lots of close games this year and has pulled one out. 

from the surface sure, but if you look into the final drives of those games, some of those are final posessions wins by the opposing teams.... 

• The titans game he drove the team down the field for a TD in the final seconds only for waller to drop a 2pt conversion pass that hit him in the hands.
  • Cardinals game the Raiders defense went to poo and blew a 3 score lead and allowed the cardinals to win in OT and Derek never got the ball back 
  • The chiefs game .. McD called passing plays on 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1... for some fuging reason. All they needed was 20 more yards to give Carlson a chance to win the game. 3rd and 1 on the LV46 with 56 seconds remainaing and McD calls two deep shots...

I think your focus on Carr failing has shaky ground. Its obvious he isnt the issue in LV. The guy has only turned the ball over twice while throwing 311 attempts, thats the fourth best in the league.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

from the surface sure, but if you look into the final drives of those games, some of those are final posessions wins by the opposing teams.... 

• The titans game he drove the team down the field for a TD in the final seconds only for waller to drop a 2pt conversion pass that hit him in the hands.
  • Cardinals game the Raiders defense went to poo and blew a 3 score lead and allowed the cardinals to win in OT and Derek never got the ball back 
  • The chiefs game .. McD called passing plays on 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1... for some fuging reason. All they needed was 20 more yards to give Carlson a chance to win the game. 3rd and 1 on the LV46 with 56 seconds remainaing and McD calls two deep shots...

I think your focus on Carr failing has shaky ground. Its obvious he isnt the issue in LV. The guy has only turned the ball over twice while throwing 311 attempts, thats the fourth best in the league.

I never said he was bad just not as great as you are trying to build him up to be. He can score and I would be fine with him as a FA. I don't think he is a Stafford but a solid step down. I don't think trading for him fixes us or is the 'one player away' from contending for a SB but he could be a better version of Alex Smith with the right HC. 

He is 0-1 in the playoffs, missing their 2016 appearance being hurt. I think that is a fair example of who he is as a QB. He puts up some good stats, is a good QB but he isn't a game changer or good enough to shoulder the weight of his imperfect team, which we will be again here next year as we dig out of this mess built over the last few years. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I never said he was bad just not as great as you are trying to build him up to be. He can score and I would be fine with him as a FA. I don't think he is a Stafford but a solid step down. I don't think trading for him fixes us or is the 'one player away' from contending for a SB but he could be a better version of Alex Smith with the right HC. 

He is 0-1 in the playoffs, missing their 2016 appearance being hurt. I think that is a fair example of who he is as a QB. He puts up some good stats, is a good QB but he isn't a game changer or good enough to shoulder the weight of his imperfect team, which we will be again here next year as we dig out of this mess built over the last few years. 

This takes us all the way back to the begining of our conversation. 

Edited by TheCasillas

58 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I dont know bro Cam was raw as fug his first season.   Without looking at his stats I think year 3 was when he exploded

4000+ passing yards as a rookie suggests otherwise. My real point here is that Cam was the far more prolific college QB. He was simply further along than Richardson at this point.

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

Depends what they're asking and what our draft slot looks like. If we have 1/2 I don't, I get a rookie. If we end up like 8-12 then yeah (and I package Waller in the trade as well). 

This offense with Carr, Waller, Moore, Foreman, and our OL would be deadly with the right coach. Assuming TMJ can become a legit 2 that's a nasty offense. 

47 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

4000+ passing yards as a rookie suggests otherwise. My real point here is that Cam was the far more prolific college QB. He was simply further along than Richardson at this point.

Yeah and it wasn't really even close. Cam was a legit QB by the time he got here. Richardson isn't even a legit QB in college yet.