• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If we had a promising rookie NOW we wouldn't be pounding the take for a QB in April. We're probably gonna either have to swing a costly trade up or reach big because I don't see any way that Young or Stroud is there at #9.

What makes you so sure those 2 are the only qb's who have a chance to be "promising" young rookies?  Wait, don't answer that. I'm sure you have an analytical rant built up to explain why. I'm an idiot for even asking. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

What makes you so sure those 2 are the only qb's who have a chance to be "promising" young rookies?  Wait, don't answer that. I'm sure you have an analytical rant built up to explain why. I'm an idiot for even asking. 

I don't think that. I think they're the only two that wouldn't be reaches at #9.  I'm on record wanting Anthony Richardson despite that I think he's a reach at #9.

Calm down. Panties all in a bunch for no reason. 😂

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't think that. I think they're the only two that wouldn't be reaches at #9.  I'm on record wanting Anthony Richardson despite that I think he's a reach at #9.

Calm down. Panties all in a bunch for no reason. 😂

I'm not even a bit irked much less upset.  I was honestly curious to why you are so sure it has to be 1 of those 2 for it to be a promising qb is all.

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm not even a bit irked much less upset.  I was honestly curious to why you are so sure it has to be 1 of those 2 for it to be a promising qb is all.

You're not understanding what I'm saying. I'm saying that if we currently had a promising rookie QB then we wouldn't be so desperate.

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You're not understanding what I'm saying. I'm saying that if we currently had a promising rookie QB then we wouldn't be so desperate.

Well hell that's just about every team that doesn't have one. We are no different. I don't think you're understanding me.  But I'm tired and bored with this conversation so carry on.