• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

4 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Hate to pull this- even before the game, the wiking are one of worst 8-1 teams Ive seen. Been lucky and JJ is looking like Jerry Rice. D has been surpising me as well. Mike Zim may have been an ass, but hes knows player talent and leftd the team with some talent..

Speaking of Zimmerman, where is he right now?

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Speaking of Zimmerman, where is he right now?

Hes on Deion Sanders staff division II staff of ALLLL places, the last I heard.

I know what youre thinking, as I have.......even with me being a big fan, this 2023 NFL is not for old guy like Zim anymore...... If you want, check out his girl friend and the story around it.....out kicked his coverage and some....

Edited by Basbear

Just now, Basbear said:

Hes on Deion Sanders staff division II staff of ALLLL places, the last I heard.

I know what youre thinking, as I have.......even with me being a big fan, this 2023 NFL is not for old guy like Zim anymore...... If you want, check out his girl friend and the story around it.....out kicked his coverage and some....

I was not thinking for HC. 

Just now, Jon Snow said:

I was not thinking for HC. 

Hes a elite DB coach, but hes farrrr to rough for players feelings these days. My opinion and all. Love to have him, but odds are hed would create a toxic environment....

Hes also a great DC, I think hes coached a few other spots, but had the best results as DB, then DC. I know hes got to have a win % as viking HC....until the last year, his team were always a tough game... But he hurt Kurts feelings and cussed out a few others, then the team become sad about playing hard....

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Najee Harris actually does something after I bench him. CBS switched to the Bengals Steelers game cuz that Cowboys game is a wrap lol

I didnt play FF this year, but I was wrong about thinking Harris would be a top 5ish RB, for sure I would have targeted him in drafts.

How is my guy B. Robinson playing recently??

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Hes a elite DB coach, but hes farrrr to rough for players feelings these days. My opinion and all. Love to have him, but odds are hed would create a toxic environment....

Hes also a great DC, I think hes coached a few other spots, but had the best results as DB, then DC. I know hes got to have a win % as viking HC....until the last year, his team were always a tough game... But he hurt Kurts feelings and cussed out a few others, then the team become sad about playing hard....

Sounds like they could use his talents around BOA. There's quite a few folks in there that need their feelings hurt. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1