• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smith: "Evan Cooper wasn't qualified to have a job"

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I watched Smith at a few OTAs just verbally abuse Dwayne Jarrett on the field and it was allowed by the coaches.  Not just once--all day long for several days.  I even told Jarrett to not let it get to him, and he--with a grimace and tight lip, slapped my hand very hard.  Smitty was in his head.

You could argue that Jarrett deserved it, but you could also argue that Smitty may have contributed to his failure as a player.  Think about it--how may WRs drafted or brought in after Smitty prospered here? 

So I am not sure Smitty would be coaching material.  He's an asshole.

Haha yea Keary Colbert's best season was the year Steve Smith broke his leg, all downhill from there

• Pie 3

25 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

So spoken by Smitty on the NFL Network Pre-Game show.

From a comment made after Cooper was dismissed...

I seriously doubt he'll ever make it on another NFL coaching staff. Maybe this seemed cute or something at the time, but he literally seems like he had no idea what he was doing even at the college level

39 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I watched Smith at a few OTAs just verbally abuse Dwayne Jarrett on the field and it was allowed by the coaches.  Not just once--all day long for several days.  I even told Jarrett to not let it get to him, and he--with a grimace and tight lip, slapped my hand very hard.  Smitty was in his head.

You could argue that Jarrett deserved it, but you could also argue that Smitty may have contributed to his failure as a player.  Think about it--how may WRs drafted or brought in after Smitty prospered here? 

So I am not sure Smitty would be coaching material.  He's an asshole.

Great player horrible human being 

• Pie 3
  • Poo 3

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

there is nothing in my post that is not factual, sorry man, smith is a great football player but a shitty person

thats not being negative thats the truth

Nothing you say is truth.  Smith did more in the last week than you will ever do.  Go away loser 

Here you are calling a man who will be a Hall of Fame WR a shitty person.  So stupid.  Hide in your mothers basement and feel safe

Edited by Shocker